False/Misleading Advertising of Dealer

Jack17

Threads
Yes I do understand what you are saying and sure hope to keep our new friend from down under. Just don't want to see him get banded form this forum for some innocent foolish mistake that isn't his fault.
I wouldn't worry about him losing login credential...after all, there are some 200 more boards just like this one here out there he can sign up for. And they'll all be glad to have him.

In my opinion...we need to emphasize the importance of making ***LAWN MOWING BUSINESS GREAT AGAIN*** by exposing all the liberal-lefty corrupt dealers! How's that for forum policy violation?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wouldn't worry about him losing login credential...after all, there are some 200 more boards just like this one here out there he can sign up for. And they'll all be glad to have him.

In my opinion...we need to emphasize the importance of making ***LAWN MOWING BUSINESS GREAT AGAIN*** by exposing all the liberal-lefty corrupt dealers! How's that for forum policy violation?

I just don't follow what you are saying. First you say I don't worry about him losing his login credential and then you say exposing all the corrupt dealers. You are saying two different things here? :confused2:

Jack17

Threads
I'm saying; to change the policy...if there is one?

mhavanti

Threads
How about leave the policy alone? If I want to know which dealer to shy away from, I can always message a person and ask privately. That will keep from adding extra work to the Administrators and Moderators.

Just my opinion.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
by exposing all the liberal-lefty corrupt dealers!

The reasons I don't think this is right to bring up the name of the dealer
You are only hearing one side of the story. Also some people like to make trouble and bitch just to do it. Do you believe everything you read from strangers? Its not fair to the dealer. This may be a very good and honest dealer, how do you know? This isn't how our court system is run so why should it be OK for a forum.

Yes its Ok to complain but lets leave out the dealers names. This has been brought in the pass and it seems there is a ruling on this. Lets hear from the administrator or moderator on this.

mhavanti

Threads
I agree with leaving names out. However, if there is a dealer that is funking around with his customers. He'll not be around too awfully long anyway. I used to be a dealer as I mentioned earlier.

My Hustler dealer I wouldn't give the time of day to because he is only interested in selling and making promises he has not once kept. Went to him last November with a short 3 item list. He was supposed to come pick up the SD60 and take care of them. Bad shake in the deck when blades engaged. Pulls to the left moving forward. And one other minor detail. Warrant to expire in February, 17.

He never came to get it. The pick up and delivery was included in purchase price before you say it was my responsibility. I called and or stopped by nine times. I spoke with him Monday and I'm betting you can tell me his reply.

He has a history of this I've found out since I purchased the mower in '14. Wonder why all the SD models are being sold via the box stores in my area? He will not service any more purchased thru the box stores, but then, he sells a ton of commercials.

I still say keep the names out. I can't wait to hear his side of my story when and if the Hustler email is answered. lol

1scag1

Threads
Reynold, I'm sure he got the point and he'll know from now on. That was why I mentioned doing a video posting and perhaps start up a review site.

Our new friend from down unda, no worries mate. Keep posting and keep us all informed.

Any bad business firm for one is a bad business firm for us all.

Thank you for the input, mhavanti!! :thumbsup: :smile: I don't think I have done the dirty on anyone nor do I feel wrong doing.....it is I that payed just about new price for an antique mower. Then the shipping, etc. All the dealer had to do, was a simple letter/e-mail to the manufacturer of the mower with the serial number!! To which they have NOT done, nor will do because of the ramifications!! In this day and age of the web/net communication is much easier than the past, what I am trying to say is people should be able to air/tell the truth about businesses, I do believe it only makes good businesses better, and bad won's wake up!!
I am NOT out to target anyone on this forum.........I think some people may have old bones to chew on.........but me.......just an axe to grind!! :laughing: The problem with me is I like to work......I cannot stand shallow people, lazy people :mad: and people that like to think the world revolves around their ego!! :mad: To me bulls hit, is only good for 1 thing......growing mushrooms!! I have a decent mower to use to cut my lawns, but choose to let it rest, as that is what it likes, not to work. Nothing beats mowing over an acre with an 18 inch PUSH mower!! Exercise!! Maybe I should buy a couple of sheep........grass at bay......free fertiliser!! :laughing: Barrr....... :laughing: Take care, Gav

1scag1

Threads
by exposing all the liberal-lefty corrupt dealers!

The reasons I don't think this is right to bring up the name of the dealer
You are only hearing one side of the story. Also some people like to make trouble and bitch just to do it. Do you believe everything you read from strangers? Its not fair to the dealer. This may be a very good and honest dealer, how do you know? This isn't how our court system is run so why should it be OK for a forum.

Yes its Ok to complain but lets leave out the dealers names. This has been brought in the pass and it seems there is a ruling on this. Lets hear from the administrator or moderator on this.

I have read your comments....................I personally believe in the TRUTH!! Let the TRUTH be told!! :thumbsup: I understand I am a STRANGER to you, that is true!! But what I have said and what I have in photo's documents, etc. Tells the same story...........the TRUTH!! I don't agree with communism.......gagging people with general day to day chit chat.......and the TRUTH!! Let the T R U T H be told!! I understand some people do NOT like hearing the TRUTH, as the saying goes........the TRUTH often hurts!! Its NOT about dirty laundry.........its about the TRUTH!!

1scag1

Threads

Excellent comment!! :smile: Bang on the nail!! :thumbsup: