Looking for 52" Ikon X or ZT X owners!

cruzenmike

Threads
Hello all. I am looking to purchase an Ariens Ikon X 52" in the coming weeks. I was hoping to hear from a few owners. Seeing as the ZT X is pretty much the same thing, I will take responses from anyone with either machine. I am looking for information on cut quality, reliability, ease of service, availability of replacement parts and most importantly, if anyone has the mulch kit installed and how well it works. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!!

Mike

Flipp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all. I am looking to purchase an Ariens Ikon X 52" in the coming weeks. I was hoping to hear from a few owners. Seeing as the ZT X is pretty much the same thing, I will take responses from anyone with either machine. I am looking for information on cut quality, reliability, ease of service, availability of replacement parts and most importantly, if anyone has the mulch kit installed and how well it works. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!!

Mike

Hello Mike,
I recently purchased the Ikon X 52 with FR Kawasaki engine. I've only used it 3 times so far, but I love it so far. It cuts my cutting time down to about 45 minutes. The cut quality, and power is great!

cruzenmike

Threads
Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting an older ExMark handed down from a family member. I am glad to hear that you like your Ikon X. I surely hope this model helps Ariens gain some share in the marketplace; the company takes pride in American made products.