Residential Mowing; can you say OVERKILL

justme1234

Forum Newbie
Threads
So time to make a first post on this forum and where to begin, I guess the start was my home depot Troybuilt ZTurn that I would say was a good tool that saved a lot of time. scroll ahead several years the mower was a little old and was slowly starting to break down and loose power more and more. One day I come home to a what looked like a yard sale only to find out that my MENTAL mother has given away most of my things, since she gave stuff to the local church I really could not get anything back without causing a scene so the need for a new mower came up. I am a network engineer by trade so anything I buy I over research and that is why I joined this forum to find out more about available products and what would be the best bang for my buck according to my usage. So Howdy from Texas and thanks to this community for all the information available to the public and myself.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
We have churches in the area and I have STUFF that should be given away so can I borrow your MENTAL mother for a couple of weeks. Good food, nice room, indoor toilet, running water, shower or bath option, transportation provided.:laughing:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

You've come to the right place to do some research :smile:

justme1234

Forum Newbie
Threads
can I borrow your MENTAL mother for a couple of weeks.:laughing:
Borrow, no way you can keep her...

Ended up getting a Scag Cheetah with the 72" deck, if she donates this mower to the church there will be a scene as I will not let this one go like the last mower.