IS3200 new owner!!!

Chugbug

Threads
Just purchased a 2017, 3200 with a 32hp vanguard big block. This is my first ZT and can't wait to start cutting season. It's for personal use only on 6.5 acres. I've been out every warm day that comes around to ride it and get use to operating it. Old farm land and no hills......anything I should know that the manual doesn't cover?? Thanks all

cruzenmike

Threads
Just purchased a 2017, 3200 with a 32hp vanguard big block. This is my first ZT and can't wait to start cutting season. It's for personal use only on 6.5 acres. I've been out every warm day that comes around to ride it and get use to operating it. Old farm land and no hills......anything I should know that the manual doesn't cover?? Thanks all

I am interested to see how this works for you. My step-dad is looking to buy one of these with the 35hp Kawasaki or 37hp Briggs EFI. What had him sold was the suspension. Coming from a smaller laser z, he would get beat up bouncing around which actually caused him injury that required months of physical therapy. The whole Ferris lineup looks to be great machines; you should enjoy it thoroughly!

NorthBama

Threads
Nice machine where are the pictures

Chugbug

Threads
I tried various models and really like the ride of the 3200 better any other ferris, Bob cat, cheetah. The 3200 is heavier than the 2000 model. There was a huge difference between the 2 being the 3200 is heavier and took the bumps better. I have roughly 2 acres I maintain as a yard and the rest is old pasture and very rough....the 3200 did awesome. I have been using a Kubota tractor with a belly motor and I couldn't walk for about a day after, after driving this thing all around the property my back and legs are really gonna thank me.

Chugbug

Threads
Not sure how to post a photo sorry.