I love the work. Hate the office work

RDA.Lawns

Threads
We worked all week and half of today. Now I've got a days worth of paper work. Grrrrr
My wife normally dose the paper work /office stuff. She's sick . We need paid on jobs done. Bank account kinda low after the winter and taxes are done. Her organization skills are amazing but I can't find crap in this office. I don't want to bother her. So guess I'll just enjoy a cold drink . Maybe by Monday she will be feeling better. What's the old saying? Behind every successful man is a woman. Lol . maybe true BC without her doing this crap we would be broke.
Sorry for venting lol If I had hair I wouldn't now.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
We worked all week and half of today. Now I've got a days worth of paper work. Grrrrr
My wife normally dose the paper work /office stuff. She's sick . We need paid on jobs done. Bank account kinda low after the winter and taxes are done. Her organization skills are amazing but I can't find crap in this office. I don't want to bother her. So guess I'll just enjoy a cold drink . Maybe by Monday she will be feeling better. What's the old saying? Behind every successful man is a woman. Lol . maybe true BC without her doing this crap we would be broke.
Sorry for venting lol If I had hair I wouldn't now.

NOW is the BEST time to bring the lil lady some flowers & or candy...
maybe a breakfast in bed ?? It's really worth it !! ..:thumbsup: ..:thumbsup:

DawGreen

Forum Newbie
Threads
Damn, I hate the office work too. I think it's time to find a wife who's going to do all the paperwork, lol.

DawGreen

Forum Newbie
Threads
If your wife is an accountant, you won't have any issues. I know a couple of fine girls from my university who aren't married now...if you know what I mean. Anyway, I have enough paperwork at my work, so additionally spending your free time with all these home fees is smth terrible. But my best friend confessed that working with paper is some kind of fetish for him, lol. I don't know exactly why but his firm rents serviced offices singapore and people are usually very satisfied with the management of such offices. So, maybe paperwork is not that horrible when you have a good environment around you.

Last edited: