Help with old honda Lawnflite 553

Natureboy44

Forum Newbie
Threads
HI everybody,

Just bought an old Honda Lawnflite mower for spares or repairs and I was hoping someone could give me some advice on fixing the front wheel which has broken off? How are they connected and what parts do I need for this job? Or is it a waste of time.

Thankss-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg

mistermowerman

Threads
HI everybody,

Just bought an old Honda Lawnflite mower for spares or repairs and I was hoping someone could give me some advice on fixing the front wheel which has broken off? How are they connected and what parts do I need for this job? Or is it a waste of time.

ThanksView attachment 31216View attachment 31217

Hello, if you need parts or a parts diagram you will need to look for KAAZ mowers or contact Danarm who are the importers as LAWNFLITE is just a name put on Kaaz mowers.But on your question if every thing is there and the engine runs it may be worth it but parts can be expensive .Gary

GMoore

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not wanting to be a buzz kill, but I would not throw much money at that mower. The decks are cast aluminum which is normally great. The damage I see in those pics is quite severe. You will need to be able to weld aluminum or replace the deck. If you are really handy you may be able to fabricate a wheel assembly and bolt it to the mower. I had one of these mowers, it does a nice job when it is running.