Traction / Tire Tread

BWH

Threads
I need to replace the rear drive tires on my John Deere LT 180 lawn tractor, the OEM 20X10:00-8 tires are no longer available so I will turn to another design. I use this mower for steeper rough areas on my acreage where traction is important. I don't want to go the bar type I have had them on a previous mower so my question to this group is what traction turf tire have any of you folks come across that you would recommend? ( SAVE ME FROM REINVENTING THE WHEEL ) :smile:

BWH

Threads

Good to know, I have looked at the aggressive off road tires for ATV/UTV's wondering how they would preform. I guess the important part would be the first number in my tire size which is 20 in the(20x10.00-8) which I believe is the circumference of the tire, so it would be close to what the OEM tire circumference is so the mower would stay close to level and have enough adjustment to re-level the deck.

I imagine that tire gives great traction on you zero turn without the turf damage that a bar tire can cause if you don't have your head in the game.

Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
20 is height 10 width 8 is size of wheel. Just do a search for 20x10 8 and 20x10x8 to find a tire you like. And yes I can really tear up some grass if not paying attention. But I rarely do that anymore. Becomes muscle memory after a while.:smile: