Bagger/Hopper gasket search

lindaton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I am needing help finding a gasket for my hopper hood. My mower is a 1994 325 48" cut with a power flow bagger. I have searched everywhere to find this part with no luck. My dealer even searched. The gasket I am wanting is the one on the hood where the chute goes thru the hopper. TIA Linda

JoeM(GA)

Threads
Linda, Deere made a lot of baggers back then, does yours have 2 or 3 bags, does the top look anything close to this? Could you post a picture or two of the bagger top and or email them to me? I'll be happy to try to help

Joe

lindaton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Linda, Deere made a lot of baggers back then, does yours have 2 or 3 bags, does the top look anything close to this? Could you post a picture or two of the bagger top and or email them to me? I'll be happy to try to help

Joe

I will try to get some pics tomorrow. It is 2 bags. The diagram is similar but the rubber gasket i need dont look quite like that. Thanks, Linda

lindaton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi again, I am having trouble posting pics. Actually I just dont know how.lol Do you have an email or can I text them to you? Linda Alton

JoeM(GA)

Threads
no worries, email sent via private messages

Joe

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Usually it is a sheet of cotton insertion rubber with a hole in the middle around 2" smaller than the diameter of the tube.
Then there are a lot of radial slits to allow the tube to go through.
It will last longer if each slit ends in a small hole punched through the rubber.
I make these when ever a customer wants one replaced as the baggers fitted in most cases are not OEM products.