Engine Husqvarna*YTH24V48 repair manual?

gregkane

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Husqvarna*YTH24V48. Its about 18 months old. Its been just great until today. I turn the key and got nothing at all. I checked the battery and its good. I am going to try and replace the spark plugs but I'd like to have a real repair manual before I start taking things apart. The owners manual is really not sufficient. Does anyone know where I could obtain a repair manual? Thanks in advance.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
If you think its a spark plug why did you check the battery? Tell us what its doing or not doing if you want any help. Also need model# and numbers of the engine

gregkane

Forum Newbie
Threads
RDA.Lawns: My question asked if anyone knew where to obtain a repair manual. I didn’t ask for snark. The make/model # is in the title of my post. I checked the battery because I got no response when I turned the key - which is also in my post. My next step was to check the spark plugs, but before that I was asking for a repair manual. You should read the posts more carefully before shooting off very unwelcoming responses.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
RDA, is asking the right question, if you know what you are doing. Your title contains the series number of the unit, not the model and serial numbers. You will find them under the seat. You might also like to include the model and serial numbers of the engine, as they may be needed. You will not get helpful responses when you want answers, but then shoot the messenger. The techs on this forum don't like that and will not offer to help, but then you act like you know more than them. OH, by the way, Husquvana has very, very very few repair manuals, I doubt there is one for your unit. Good Luck, and you can now get in the line of those who hate me for calling a Spade a Spade.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
RDA.Lawns: My question asked if anyone knew where to obtain a repair manual. I didn’t ask for snark. The make/model # is in the title of my post. I checked the battery because I got no response when I turned the key - which is also in my post. My next step was to check the spark plugs, but before that I was asking for a repair manual. You should read the posts more carefully before shooting off very unwelcoming responses.

Just trying to help. But you don't want it so stop wasting everyones time here!!!!!!! Good luck.