Who is an admin?

Homeuser66

Threads
Hi, I wanted to see who I can contact about my account. I signed up for the forums about a month or so ago. I posted 1 thread, looking for some advice/help with my lawnmower. When I came back a few weeks after troubleshooting to respond to the helpful people on here, I logged in and found that I was Banned. No reason given and I have sent a few messages to the "Contact Us" on the bottom of the forum page, but haven't heard any reply. (Found Here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/40349-Mower-just-shut-off)

So I was wondering who I can contact to get this taken care of?

My Registered Username is: Homeuser

I am also an admin on other forums and from time to time, people get banned by accident. I'm hoping this is my case as well. Perhaps an Admin can contact me or just fix it?

Here is the message I get when I log on:

Lawnmowerforum.PNG

primerbulb120

Threads
Hi, I wanted to see who I can contact about my account. I signed up for the forums about a month or so ago. I posted 1 thread, looking for some advice/help with my lawnmower. When I came back a few weeks after troubleshooting to respond to the helpful people on here, I logged in and found that I was Banned. No reason given and I have sent a few messages to the "Contact Us" on the bottom of the forum page, but haven't heard any reply. (Found Here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/40349-Mower-just-shut-off)

So I was wondering who I can contact to get this taken care of?

My Registered Username is: Homeuser

I am also an admin on other forums and from time to time, people get banned by accident. I'm hoping this is my case as well. Perhaps an Admin can contact me or just fix it?

Here is the message I get when I log on:

View attachment 31083

Send "Catherine" a PM. She'll get it sorted out. :thumbsup:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi,

I'm not sure what happened, but I've unbanned your account so it should work now. Your original thread, however, may have met an untimely demise. I can't seem to locate it.