Model 13a6673g118 Cutting deck problem

han

Forum Newbie
Threads
For some reason I am not aware of, my 42" cutting deck has decided not to lift when I disengage the cutting deck. It just sits there on the ground while the other side lifts up. It is the side opposite to the cut grass dispersement exit.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
the lift rod on the left side has come loose from the deck. You will need to take a look under that side and see what is going on.

han

Forum Newbie
Threads
the lift rod on the left side has come loose from the deck. You will need to take a look under that side and see what is going on.

Thanks for your reply. I know which part you are referring to and will look at it after breakfast as I am in a different part of the world to you. If I have it right, it's part 1 on page 30 of the parts PDF that I have.

han

Forum Newbie
Threads

ILENGINE. I've just had a look at the blade deck. Very difficult to get down to that level when one's overweight as I am. You were close to being correct. I found that the pin holding the bottom of the level adjuster had broken and was missing. I replaced the leveller back into its hole and put in a new pin. Now working.