2 Briggs V-Twin questions

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's the video of the O-Rings the guy used for the main Jets ......

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...E10D8D863A9A9CDF18ACE10D8D863A9A&&FORM=VDRVRV

in the following pic from the video you can read the package info, of the o-rings he's using...

View attachment 36183

This should be where and what he ordered.. View attachment 36184 I think it's P/N 9263K546

PLEASE correct, .. if this is wrong !

The ones I used were .5mm smaller in I.D and O.D.
They fit the grooves fine and worked.
I'm sure his will as well.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The ones I used were .5mm smaller in I.D and O.D.
They fit the grooves fine and worked.
I'm sure his will as well.

That guy on E-Bay is raping the hell outa folks, AND the S&H !! He should develop testicular Cancer !! ..:mad:..:thumbdown:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
That guy on E-Bay is raping the hell outa folks, AND the S&H !! He should develop testicular Cancer !! ..:mad:..:thumbdown:

It's called "capitalism"

He figgered it out when others didn't have the skills. He feels he should reap some benefit.

I have the opposite problem.
I work on bicycles and mowers for friends and neighbors, but cannot ever bring myself to charge enough $$$ for a profit.
Not interested ion any off the street customers.
I dunna wanna take the bread out of the mouths who do it fer a livin'............
I would go broke if I was in business for myself...

Now I'm out in the garage and attic runin' wirin' fer my openers........
Nice day fer it,tho.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's called "capitalism"

He figgered it out when others didn't have the skills. He feels he should reap some benefit.

I have the opposite problem.
I work on bicycles and mowers for friends and neighbors, but cannot ever bring myself to charge enough $$$ for a profit.
Not interested ion any off the street customers.
I dunna wanna take the bread out of the mouths who do it fer a livin'............
I would go broke if I was in business for myself...

Now I'm out in the garage and attic runin' wirin' fer my openers........
Nice day fer it,tho.

NOT SORRY !! a reasonable "PROFIT" is expected, RAPE is a different story ! What goes around, comes around !

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
NOT SORRY !! a reasonable "PROFIT" is expected, RAPE is a different story ! What goes around, comes around !

If you ever knew how much the stuff we buy REALLY costs, you would be TOTALLY upset !

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you ever knew how much the stuff we buy REALLY costs, you would be TOTALLY upset !

I'm pricing a new roof and I'm goin ape-schitt over some of these estimates... got serious issues with code in county where I live, NOBODY wants to install a metal roof here ! on some types of installations the county wants a structural engineers inspection & report, before & after ..$$$$$ I wanted metal over shingle but roofers complain no can do, they HAVE to do a complete tear-off, then of course they try to tell me THEIR shingle roof will guarantee 40 years !! YEAH RIGHT ! Glad I DON"T need a roof right now, just want it done BEFORE I get to that point, ( current shingle roof is 12 years old ) and that's about average for a mobile home. OH well, lots of shopping and comparing to do .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My son opened a shop in town and wanted to sell his products at a lower cost to bring in business. After he got his business license and started buying he figured something out. Everyone in town was selling their products for over a 300% profit. He came in at 150% to get business. What he found out was no one wanted to buy his cheap stuff. They wanted stuff of quality at a lower price. Once he figured this out he set his pricing to 300% profit and had sales. 10 to 30% off. Still made more money than 150% profit pricing.