Husqvarna made . Bagger for dixion

donzi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good evening. I recently purchased a nine busshell three bag collection system for a Dixon 60 inch mower. I need to know what I need to do to make it fit and a PTZ 60. It is made by Huska Vona. I was told I needed to bend a bracket. Does anyone have any information? Thanks guys .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
2 things.
1. Dixons are Husqvarna's
2. Husqvarna does not make baggers. It is produced for them. Mounting brackets are the only difference.

Try to install it the figure out what you need to make it work. you may even be able to purchase the part needed to make it work. Just need the madle number for the bagging system that fits your mower and compare it to the one you have.

donzi

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have been trying to get info on them both , it's not to easy . Does anyone know the part number on the collection blower for the 60 inch model . Thank you for the information . The bagger that I purchased did not come with a collection blower do I try to order the Husqvarna one or do I order the Dixon one? Looking for part numbers for both
Also are the decks both the same ? mine is a fabricated pz model . Need to know about the mounting to the deck.
Thanks Guys .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Part number or model number off the bagger you purchased?
I will look up the rest when I get home today.

donzi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Directions say it's for a Dixon ztr. Models 114863-dck3 and 114873-dcg3 The model number of my bagger is 539114873

Tathu849

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought the bag for about $12 and made a killing. What was your first hustle?