Flat Free Front Tires....

577jersey

Threads
Does any of you gentleman know if this wheel/tire assembly will fit on a Hustler Raptor SD?
I know the tire is the correct size.
I got a few flats last season and looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance!!
ITMT-Ill try to find the size of the axle in the SM.
UPDATE-Axle size .750x1.625x.08 might just work guys.
Tom
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marathon-Ti...958477?hash=item4d4d28258d:g:GbMAAOSw4shYBol3

Lafitte

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have seen some flat free tires an Norther Tool . I wonder if they fit RSD 36 ?

Had problems with front flats ,could not find hole , air leaking around rim, then filled 1 front with "Slime" , no further problems.

turboawd

Threads
get a gallon of tire slime and slime your current tires. it really helps prevent leaks.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
In my humble opinion from my past experience with tires being flat, I find if you have a tubeless tire,
install a tube ... the convenience alone is worth the price. If you have tires with tubes and still get flats ,you might want to consider some 6 ply tires , (not easy to find and pricey too) but then there is of course what you are looking at now, foam-filled tires . If you go the route of putting "sealant' in your tires, if you have someone else breaking that tire/wheel down be sure to mention it has sealant in it because upon removal of tire the sealant usually splashes onto things in the area , some folks NOT knowing get splashed/leaked on and tend
to get somewhat pissed off !

577jersey

Threads
There are flat free tires I saw on Ebay that would fit,if you dont mind riding around on two rocks.
I gotta have my squishy 8psi rubber on the front.

retfr8flyr

Threads
I also have a problems with front tires going flat. I used some slime in them and now they don't give me any problems. I just don't want to be the one that has to change them, when the time comes. lol

577jersey

Threads
If you don’t want too deal with the mess down the road a new wheel with a tire complete is pretty reasonable from what I saw.