Exmark Radius E or Toro Titan HD 1500

Gabbyp

Threads
I stopped by my local Toro Exmark dealer to look at the new Radius E 48" deck mower. I was impressed with the overall
build quality and the new Exmark Toro engine. I knew it is made in China and the dealer was up front and did not hide the fact it was.
I searched the web and found out it is made by Loncin which also makes BMW motorcycle engines. There is a rebate of $500 which makes
a sale price of $4995 which puts it in the ballpark of what I want to spend. He also had the Toro Titan HD 1500 48" deck which
has a MSRP of $6110 but said he expected a similar rebate in the spring which would be about $5500. Will wait and see.
The major differences between are Zt2800 vs ZT3100 for the Toro.
Toro uses a suspension seat vs a EVC foam seat on Exmark.
Exmark has the Ultracut 3 deck vs the Toro Turboforce deck.
These are the only major differences between the two I could see.
I would appreciate any comments pro or con on these ZTrs.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I stopped by my local Toro Exmark dealer to look at the new Radius E 48" deck mower. I was impressed with the overall
build quality and the new Exmark Toro engine. I knew it is made in China and the dealer was up front and did not hide the fact it was.
I searched the web and found out it is made by Loncin which also makes BMW motorcycle engines. There is a rebate of $500 which makes
a sale price of $4995 which puts it in the ballpark of what I want to spend. He also had the Toro Titan HD 1500 48" deck which
has a MSRP of $6110 but said he expected a similar rebate in the spring which would be about $5500. Will wait and see.
The major differences between are Zt2800 vs ZT3100 for the Toro.
Toro uses a suspension seat vs a EVC foam seat on Exmark.
Exmark has the Ultracut 3 deck vs the Toro Turboforce deck.
These are the only major differences between the two I could see.
I would appreciate any comments pro or con on these ZTrs.

The Toro would be the better mower due to the 3100 drive being a commercial drive vs the 2800 a residential drive on the Exmark. Personally I think the and like the Turbo Force deck is a better deck. I run two one 36" and the 48" on the Z master and they both leave a great cut. Trying to run a comparison between the two mowers would be difficult seeing Toro makes them both so there virtually the same thing.

Making a choice for me would depend on how much you'll be mowing, are you mowing a regular size lawn or are you looking at acres? If your mowing a regular size lawn then either mower would be fine, if your mowing acres then I'd opt for the 3100 drive.

Gabbyp

Threads
Thanks Ric,

I probably could get by with either one but I agree that the ZT-3100's are just better. I always try to get things
that are biggest, strongest, heaviest etc even though I could get by with something less.
The Turboforce deck seems to get a lot of positive reviews and with the suspension seat I am leaning
toward the Toro. I just hope the dealer is correct about a rebate for the Toro, if not the cost may send
me to the Exmark.
Again Thanks,
Bob