One more for the collection

unclelee

Threads
I haven't seen much activity here lately so I thought I would post.
This is one I picked up a couple days ago. 19" modle 5006. Last year of the D series bricktop's

Wasn't really looking for another mower, but I don't turn down 19" bricktop's when I find them.
She needs a bit of work, but will definitely be in the to do list.
Lee

2smoked

Threads
Agreed!! I would never turn down a 19 inch bricktop either. Around here, I hardly ever see one. Mine is a 21 but I cherish it.

unclelee

Threads
Agreed!! I would never turn down a 19 inch bricktop either. Around here, I hardly ever see one. Mine is a 21 but I cherish it.

I have been lucky, this makes four bricks in my collection, and one that went down the road.
This one will have to wait in line for a while as I am in the process of restoring my ET-1 edger and my 5020.

1982-4502

Threads
I will have a brick one day. real good. I have 7227,5243 D-600.:smile:

unclelee

Threads
Here are a couple more I just picked up.
Both are supposed to run.
The yellow one is a 3052, and the green one is a 3002.
The 3052 has a damaged deck, so I don't know what I will do with it...But the 3002 will go in the to-do list.
Lee

2smoked

Threads
What a nice find!! Even the push handles look to be in great condition. I have seen a few of those models, but the ones I've seen were pretty roached.

It's nice to have a few good projects in the pipeline. Up here in the frozen tundra, it's just too cold yet to work on stuff like this unless you have a heated workshop. It's a sure sign that you have a chronic "old Lawn Boy" condition.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished products.

Thanks for putting some activity on this form. For us northerners, it's good winter therapy.

unclelee

Threads
2smoked, I was just in Madison last week working on crane. Picked these two up the next morning after I got home.
I can't wait for the forums to pick back up. I like seeing other projects as well as mine.
I am waiting on my flight home at the moment from El Paso. Excited to get home as I have just found a PPG paint shop in my hometown that is getting a machine to put color matched paint in aerosol cans!!
I have a couple projects started at the moment that will take grabber green and Duplicolor gold which are easily finds...But I have yellow, beige, off green, and mint green projects waiting

unclelee

Threads
Thought I'd share my latest find.

2smoked

Threads
Unclelee--about all you are missing are the Lawn Boy snowblower, garden tiller, lawn edger, and the Lawn Boy powered floating diver's air pump. Or, perhaps you have a few of these items. Time to convert your garage into a museum and charge admission.