Enclosed trailer scratches

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
The trailer I bought in September already has a few scratches from tree limbs hitting on it while driving. Is there any efficient way to remove these? The trailer is black. I thought about using wax? The paint itself is fine.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
A buffer some compound and knowledge will remove all but deep scratches.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The trailer I bought in September already has a few scratches from tree limbs hitting on it while driving. Is there any efficient way to remove these? The trailer is black. I thought about using wax? The paint itself is fine.

You may want to think about "graphics" sometime down the road , advertise your biz... also, I just learned from a relative they now can do what is called a " skin " ... its actually a total covering of the entire vehicle .. something like a graphic ... but more of a coating of some type ..... cheaper and only takes hours thats all I know about it right now but I will investigate that idea !! .....Boobala

RDA.Lawns

Threads
You may want to think about "graphics" sometime down the road , advertise your biz... also, I just learned from a relative they now can do what is called a " skin " ... its actually a total covering of the entire vehicle .. something like a graphic ... but more of a coating of some type ..... cheaper and only takes hours thats all I know about it right now but I will investigate that idea !! .....Boobala
Yea vinyl wrap. Fairly cheap compared to paint. And 100% customizable.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I will go the buffer root. Will a buffer around 3800 RPM with some scratch removal compound or just wax be too hard on the paint? I am not sure on the thickness of paint on the trailer.

Yes, I will get it lettered this spring if all goes well. Not sure about a wrap. Very expensive around here (2K-3K).