Tires 44" Blower doesn't lift evenly

Peeg9089

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a X324 with a 44" snowblower. My issue is that when I lift the blower up it wants to pull the right side up first and then the left. The lift linkage is on the left so you would think that would lift first. I have an electric lift kit for the blower and I would like to have it even whin I want to raise it about an inch of the ground, but when I lift the left side up 1 inch the right side is up about 2 1/2. When up all the way it is level. Anyone else have this problem?

Peeg9089

Forum Newbie
Threads
Found the reason for my uneven lift problem. I have the Electric lift part # LP33711 that I purchased for my 2012 x304 and there is a lever extension piece that mounts to the lift section on the blower mount. When I purchased my 2015 x324 the new hood design would not allow me to use the lever as it would hit the hood, so I just hooked the lift linkage to the blower mount without the extension lever. I contacted Superior-Tech the manufacture of the lift kit for John Deere and they told me that with the new hood design they had to change the design of the extension lever and sent me a new one. After installing it my problem was solved.