Dont know what one to buy Comerical zero turn- Exmark-Scag-

bigmacks

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Dont know what one to buy Comerical zero turn- Exmark-Scag-
Well let just start by saying i can not make my mind up and i will let you know what i am looking at every model i am looking at will have the suspension platform....

Exmark- is my local closest Dealer by 25 miles one way so that is a small advantage and they are offering a 5year warranty, which i can take advantage of since i do not use a crazy amount of hours. suspensions platform kaw motor 29hp 60inch cut series 6 12500 plus tax. 11500 for demo and 100 hrs.

Scag- i do not have my book on me- But suspensions platform 60inch vol deck kaw 29 hp motor. 3 year warrenty Dealer is farther away to service. This dealer sayss it will out mow in the wet grass over a exmark everytime but i am thinking who mows in the rain none stop. looks to be built top notch. This is the cheetah model and i lke the fact i have some very lengthly yards and can take advantage of the extra speed up to 16mph. The speed is what i like on a few yards i have as they are Hugh and short grass so that would save time and money-but is it worth it over the exmark and warrenty and dealer closeness?

Ferris- the best ride out there. is3200z- 32hp vanguard- 500 plus tax. 3year warranty. 9500 plus tax

So my thoughts are go exmark has better warranty and cut and closest dealer. Scag i like because of speed and built rock soild. Ferris i like because of price and has best ride.

What are your thoughts? Thank you all very much.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well let just start by saying i can not make my mind up and i will let you know what i am looking at every model i am looking at will have the suspension platform....

Exmark- is my local closest Dealer by 25 miles one way so that is a small advantage and they are offering a 5year warranty, which i can take advantage of since i do not use a crazy amount of hours. suspensions platform kaw motor 29hp 60inch cut series 6 12500 plus tax. 11500 for demo and 100 hrs.

Scag- i do not have my book on me- But suspensions platform 60inch vol deck kaw 29 hp motor. 3 year warrenty Dealer is farther away to service. This dealer sayss it will out mow in the wet grass over a exmark everytime but i am thinking who mows in the rain none stop. looks to be built top notch. This is the cheetah model and i lke the fact i have some very lengthly yards and can take advantage of the extra speed up to 16mph. The speed is what i like on a few yards i have as they are Hugh and short grass so that would save time and money-but is it worth it over the exmark and warrenty and dealer closeness?

Ferris- the best ride out there. is3200z- 32hp vanguard- 500 plus tax. 3year warranty. 9500 plus tax

So my thoughts are go exmark has better warranty and cut and closest dealer. Scag i like because of speed and built rock soild. Ferris i like because of price and has best ride.

What are your thoughts? Thank you all very much.

The Best Commercial Suspension Platform ZTR mower on the market is the Toro Z Master MY-Ride. It has a 5Yr 1200 hour warranty. Specs and video below. Personally out of the mowers mentioned and seeing how Toro makes Exmark I'd go with the Exmark.

https://www.toro.com/myride/

https://youtu.be/-vH8dec9mBk

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree with Ric.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Everybody has their own opinion. I started off in 2012 with Kubota. I had always been around Kubota equipment and seen it was good reliable equipment. Several commercial operators in my area were running them and I thought that was the way to go. I bought my second Kubota a ZD 326 in April 2013. By July of 2014 my business had grown to a point that I needed a third mower. I demonstrated a Scag and Immediately bought one. Once I started running the Scag I was shocked at how much better it cut grass than the Kubota. Night and day difference. I traded my 326 Kubota in April 2015 for another Scag. I bought my third one in April of 2016. If there is something out there that will out cut them in stemmed grass I would be very interested in buying one. They are tough as a tank and I have never seen anything that will cut tall grass with one. My two older one is not over 1400 hours and the second one is not far behind probably over 1000. You will find a lot of mowers that are quality. You will find a lot that people like. Scag is the best we have run or watched run. The Tiger Cat also was the answer for my business. It is cheaper than the Turf Tiger and the Cheeta.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Since I'm pro toro. I run zmasters and xmark is made by toro that's what I'd buy.

bigmacks

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you everyone for your input.