Tecumseh parts for sale. Brand new.

RGY

Threads
Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.
A friend of mine told me this was the place to go for anything small engine.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

nh2488

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.
A friend of mine told me this was the place to go for anything small engine.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

do you have any carburetors for snowblower pn 50659 or 650349 ?

RGY

Threads
do you have any carburetors for snowblower pn 50659 or 650349 ?

I do not have the complete carburetor. I have lots and lots of needles, seats, gaskets, floats, kits.......if that would help you at all.

Thank you for asking

hrdman2luv

Threads
I don't have the numbers on me right now, and it's dark out. If you need them, i'll post them later. But I have a V twin (Tecumseh) with the dual carbs. I think it's about a 20hp) I need the linkage that connects the carbs. And the housing that fits over the air filter.

RGY

Threads
I am not familiar enough with them to know what you need without looking them up, so, I would need the engine numbers, or the part numbers you would like.
Thanks for checking with me.

Travlitt

Threads
Threads
RGY I will be in the market for some of those parts in the future........ I didn't know you had those for sale ~!~!

Let me know if you are still on here ~!~!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I may be, too. He was on here as recently as yesterday.

Going to need a carb kit for 10 hp Tushmesh on a generator. Don't have the engine numbers yet.

RGY

Threads
RGY I will be in the market for some of those parts in the future........ I didn't know you had those for sale ~!~!

Let me know if you are still on here ~!~!

I am still here. I don't check it as much as I should but I will try to keep up and pay better attention.

RGY

Threads
I may be, too. He was on here as recently as yesterday.

Going to need a carb kit for 10 hp Tushmesh on a generator. Don't have the engine numbers yet.

I do have lots of carb parts.