NOS Tecumseh Parts for sale

RGY

Threads
Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

RGY

Threads
South east corner of Lake Ontario. Near Oswego

mikehusky455

Forum Newbie
Threads
I may be looking for a starter for a 13hp tec.and air filter assembly for a 16hp tec.i will check part numbers and get back to you.im about 2hrs or so from you I live in Massena

Uncle Buck

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need a stator for a 7hp Tecumseh HH70 engine. The part numbers that would work for me are 30833A or 30833. I hope to hear from you soon.

bogdaN

Threads
Looking for Tecumseh intake pipe 33666.Engine HS-50----67344 H.Let me know if U have anything like that.Dan

Thanks for help.

RGY

Threads
Looking for Tecumseh intake pipe 33666.Engine HS-50----67344 H.Let me know if U have anything like that.Dan

Thanks for help.

Sorry Dan, I can’t help you with that one. Thank you for checking with me though
Kent

bogdaN

Threads
Thanks for quick response.Dan

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

BUMP