New Member Restoring Bunton

Terry Crawford

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to everybody.
Terry Crawford here. My brother passed away and saved me a Bunton walk behind model B321-8BTC. My grand son and I are in the process of rebuilding it. The one thing I am having trouble with is finding a source to replace the original decals. I did call a place in Texas but I didn't have any luck. Does anybody have a source that I can check out?
Thank you
Terry Crawford

Last edited:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

That sounds like a great project!

I'm going to move your thread over to our general buying and pricing section. Hopefully someone over there will know.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Find some one doing repo decals on evilbay or craigs list etc and write to them.
A lot of these people has massive decal catalogues they just don't bother to print obscure ones as if they are foil they are really expensive to print ( foil prints are the only ones that are truely colorfast )

snorky1

Threads
there is a company out of australia that makes reproduction decals for alot of different mowers, if you find them on ebay send them a private message to see if they can make a couple sets for you thats what i was forced to do for my mower. mine are in the mail as i type this.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Original decals & stickers are hard to find for older machines ( and expensive ) they are usually found in the original equipments owners manual or parts listing therein.. you might try some Graphics shops ..
some are capable of creating A "skin" that is actually a paint job ... done in a few hours I recently saw pics of a car done in "chrome-plate" ... neat ...but a little "over the top" for my taste ... anyway if you could provide a pic or drawing of your wanted decal they might be able to help ... Boobala