Kubota t1560 riding mower

Shockj2000

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I have above mower and the bearings on the blade drive spindles are shot. I had to use a sawsall to remove one of the shafts. Haven't even started on other side. My question is parts are hard to find and I haven't checked dealer but I need the complete assembly's and I'm sure it will cost a fortune.. my question is is anyone knows of maybe a generic complete assembly I can buy that will bolt then right up And call it a day. I see some on eBay but nothing for kubota. I can get the exact model number/serial if it helps . Anything y'all can recommend would be appreciated.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
You will have to have the model number. I know Oregon makes a ton of aftermarket mower parts. That would be my first choice. Dave Felder's may have parts for it too. You may find the dealer cost isn't as bad as you think.

Shockj2000

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks bud for quick reply. I'll get more detailed info tomorrow on mower. I'll call kubota also they were closerd today. I looked online and there's a ton of parts for the assembly. I'd like to get one already put together if I can so I don't make any mistakes

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
AFAIK only aftermarket bits are blades and not many of them.
I get mine from Spain.
Neither Stens nor Oregon do spindles for Kubota.