Innovative Lawn Chute Design Survey

Lambda

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

We are a group of high school engineers looking to create a lawn chute that can decrease the volume taken by yard waste in lawn bags and make the bagging process more user friendly. We are currently in the design generation of our project and require the input of consumers to decide which design to produce. We would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out the form truthfully to the best of your ability. The link is below. Thank you in advance.

Link:goo.gl/forms/JQdz8xOYiHUQEnVg2

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I looked at your link . Would like to help but I can't. I have 2 methods of handling leaves. 1 mulch them and leave them. 2 backpack blower to a spot I can use my billygoat vac to pick them up.Mulching leaves and leaving them in the yard to break down and add nutrients to the soil is the best option for leaves.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As RDA has already mentioned.
The very best thing you can do for the health of the tree is to put in a border around the tree to contain the fallen leaves.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Every design I see is already in production or was once in production.

RhettWS

Threads
I participated just to help them out. I never bag anything myself.

rfWi

Threads
I looked at your link . Would like to help but I can't. I have 2 methods of handling leaves. 1 mulch them and leave them. 2 backpack blower to a spot I can use my billygoat vac to pick them up.Mulching leaves and leaving them in the yard to break down and add nutrients to the soil is the best option for leaves.

As RDA has already mentioned.
The very best thing you can do for the health of the tree is to put in a border around the tree to contain the fallen leaves.

In my case, and others who have tar spot fungus of their maple trees,the only way to get rid of it is to dispose of the leaves.The fungus overwinters in the fallen leaves. The last few years I've been bagging leaves with lawnmower and leaf blower/vac and loading up my trailer and taking leaves to community recycle center.Black spot wasn't quite so bad this past season.Hopefully I can clean up the late dropping leaves that got buried in snow before the fungus can do its nasty deed.