FLAT TIRE ON NEW SD60

577jersey

Threads
I just fill em enough so they ride nice..prolly no more than 6-8 psi.is my guess.

Datadave

Threads
The book on my Raptor SD 54" recommends 8 - 12 psi front and rear.
I tried 15 and it is a rough ride.

mhavanti

Threads
Tom,

I wonder if covering the yard in shaving cream would smooth out the ride and make the blades stand up better to get a smoother cut as well? Just think how clean the bottom of the deck would be as well?

By the way, for all those fellas that holler my mower is never dirty. It was wet today. Nasty, nasty, nasty.DSC04694.JPGDSC04693.JPG

I suppose I should have taken a photo five minutes later, but then, y'all have already seen how it usually looks.

The drilled belt / pulley covers actually worked flawlessly. Thanks for making the first modification on your belt covers, Tom.

Max

DK35vince

Threads
By the way, for all those fellas that holler my mower is never dirty. It was wet today. Nasty, nasty, nasty.View attachment 31985View attachment 31984

I suppose I should have taken a photo five minutes later, but then, y'all have already seen how it usually looks.

Max
Look anything like this.
Its been so wet here mowing the last couple weekends, this is what my Super Z looks like right now.

Attachments

• HPIM1608.JPG
    HPIM1608.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 19

Bigmks

Threads
Any one know if the front castor wheels are tubeless? My tire has a slow leak again?

turboawd

Threads
Any one know if the front castor wheels are tubeless? My tire has a slow leak again?

pretty sure they're tubeless. i bought a gallon of tire slime and filled all the tires. i've done this in the past on other mchines and never worry about air leaks. you can buy slime at walmart.

Bigmks

Threads
slime seems to be holding up well thus far!

577jersey

Threads
I just use the temporary fix slime in the can,seems to do a great job,when it gets a little soft in a few weeks i just give it another shot..no biggie.

Might just tube it eventually but the slime works great!