3000 vs. 4000 series retail $

Jinzo Ningen

Threads
Just curious what a top-of-the-line 3000 series tractor retails for compared to the same in the 4000 series. Just the tractor itself, no attachments. Thanks.

Ventrac

Threads
Well there are multiple engines for both series and to select a "top-of-the-line" unit from each series can be fairly controversial as people will disagree on gas and diesel engines, liquid vs air cooled, etc. :biggrin:

So I will give you the range of both series and see if that satisfies your curiosity :laughing:
3000 series: $10,995 - $13,495
4000 series: $16,445 - $21,990

Again these are Retail prices, we work through a dealer network so you would need to contact your nearest dealer to get their actual selling price.

Slater

Threads
Just curious what a top-of-the-line 3000 series tractor retails for compared to the same in the 4000 series. Just the tractor itself, no attachments. Thanks.

My dealer gave me a pretty good percent off of my 3223D and I got an attachment with the tractor for around retail. I've added multiple attachments since then and I must say, it sure has paid for itself :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just my opinion as an extremely satisfied owner ... Worth every penny if you need to use multiple attachments and have any slope issues. :thumbsup:

Also great commercial quality if you are just looking for a machine built like a tank that will last ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin: