WTB Murray rear engine rider front rim or wheel 11 x 4.00/ Right spiindle

smewr

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / WTB Murray rear engine rider front rim or wheel 11 x 4.00/ Right spiindle
Hi, I'm looking for a front rim or whole wheel for a Murray riding mower. Tire size is 11 x 4.00. It fits a 5/8" axle and center shaft in wheel is 3'' across. Plastic bushing type, not ball bearing type. Also need right side steering spindle. Photo enclosed of type of mower I have. Thanks

Attachments

• Murray wheel.jpg
    Murray wheel.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 8

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi, I'm looking for a front rim or whole wheel for a Murray riding mower. Tire size is 11 x 4.00. It fits a 5/8" axle and center shaft in wheel is 3'' across. Plastic bushing type, not ball bearing type. Also need right side steering spindle. Photo enclosed of type of mower I have. Thanks

Need your model number.

smewr

Forum Newbie
Threads
My model # is 30570X8B (that's an X followed by a B) I'm not looking for a new one, I'm looking for a decent used one. Thanks.

smewr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yup, Thanks very much, I'm watching eBay also.... a used pair (usually) of these "smaller than average" wheels pop in about every 2 months or so.... since it's now winter, the action will probably slow up a lot.... The mower I'm working on is actually my neighbors' mower; it's such a classic, ; ) I want to keep it going for him.... that huge single cutting blade is sort of a trip.... it's like mowing with an airplane propeller below you....

slk230red

Threads

Yup, Thanks very much, I'm watching eBay also.... a used pair (usually) of these "smaller than average" wheels pop in about every 2 months or so.... since it's now winter, the action will probably slow up a lot.... The mower I'm working on is actually my neighbors' mower; it's such a classic, ; ) I want to keep it going for him.... that huge single cutting blade is sort of a trip.... it's like mowing with an airplane propeller below you....

Hey, that's a photo of my Murray rider on my driveway you posted. I bought it new in 1986 and it's been garaged since new. I purchased a new Snapper rear engine rider yesterday, being delivered on Tuesday. I hope it cuts as good as my Murray. Too bad you aren't in Florida, you could purchase my whole rider for a few more $ than what the spindles would cost. Love the 30" single cut blade. As you can see in the photo, I fabricated a mulching cover and have 2 mulching blades, as well as a regular blade and side discharge chute.

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0019.jpgMurray rider documentation.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey, that's a photo of my Murray rider on my driveway you posted. I bought it new in 1986 and it's been garaged since new. I purchased a new Snapper rear engine rider yesterday, being delivered on Tuesday. I hope it cuts as good as my Murray. Too bad you aren't in Florida, you could purchase my whole rider for a few more $ than what the spindles would cost. Love the 30" single cut blade. As you can see in the photo, I fabricated a mulching cover and have 2 mulching blades, as well as a regular blade and side discharge chute.

View attachment 31995View attachment 31996View attachment 31997

I have a neighbor thinking about a RER... WHERE in Fl. are you & price... you can PM me if you want ...Boobala...
P.S. ..they are nice if you have a fenced property with "standard" walk gates.

NorthBama

Threads
Those are some well taken care of machines. I know one thing about those little rascal the drive belt is a pain in A** to replace. I could come up with one of those little wheels but its long drive to deliver to Pennsylvania.

slk230red

Threads
I have a neighbor thinking about a RER... WHERE in Fl. are you & price... you can PM me if you want ...Boobala...
P.S. ..they are nice if you have a fenced property with "standard" walk gates.

I'll send you a PM.

I'm in north east Tampa, north of USF. Is your neighbor a do it yourself-er? The Murray RER will include 2 mulching blades, and one regular blade, along with all documentation that came with it new. I replaced the Peerless Differential with a new one in 2010, along with new wheel bushings. I replaced the muffler in April 2016.
Here's some photos of the Murray I took this afternoon.
5-7-17-2.jpg5-7-17-3.jpg5-7-17-4.jpg5-7-17-5.jpg5-7-17-6.jpg5-7-17-7.jpg5-7-17-1.jpg