Wheel Spacer Kit

foamer01

Threads
I tried a quick search with no results so hopefully this hasn't been covered here yet. I noticed there is a wheel spacer kit available. I been trying to find out information on this kit. The biggest question do they make one to fit a four hole on a 616, I think they are 18-9.50-8. Any idea how much additional clearance this kit gives you? Would anyone have an image of what this kit looks like? Thanks for your help.

BWH

Threads
I tried a quick search with no results so hopefully this hasn't been covered here yet. I noticed there is a wheel spacer kit available. I been trying to find out information on this kit. The biggest question do they make one to fit a four hole on a 616, I think they are 18-9.50-8. Any idea how much additional clearance this kit gives you? Would anyone have an image of what this kit looks like? Thanks for your help.

I had a 1992 612 Grasshopper and needed to install chains for snow blowing, my dealer told me they made a spacer kit. He said I needed to have the extended lug studs which he had ordered the 612 with new for just that reason. I ended up having a friend that was a machinist turn me down a set and drill them to fit the four hole pattern. They worked good for the chains plus I had a 48" deck on the 612 so I never had to take them off in fact I kind of liked the wider stance on the small frame Grasshopper.

In any event I'm sure that Grasshopper does make the spacer kit.