IS2100 Starting issues

leadtheway

Forum Newbie
Threads
So i have a IS2100 61" with about 800 on the clock. Been running fine till about a couple weeks ago where it would intermittently just Click when turning the key to start, but battery was good so i figured I'd start with the solenoid. Replaced that and same thing, so think maybe start stuck so i tap a few times on starter and try again, now it turns over but doesn't fire. Not sure what could be going on here, I changed the solenoid hot and accidentally arc'd with the wrench when it hit the body of mower, was thinking maybe i blew a fuse or something, Are there any fuses that could be indicative of my issue, if so can anyone tell me where all the fuses are on this?

Thanks in advance

leadtheway

Forum Newbie
Threads

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check all wiring connections & switches by hand making sure they are tight & secure. Also check for burn marks, pinched wires, etc. at all connections.

leadtheway

Forum Newbie
Threads
Check all wiring connections & switches by hand making sure they are tight & secure. Also check for burn marks, pinched wires, etc. at all connections.

yeah i'm going to take the solenoid and battery out and redo all the connections, don't think it was the solenoid at all, i think the starter being stuck was the clicking, i could tap starter with hammer and then itd fire, same symptoms after solenoid change except now it doesn't actually fire. It seems to spin it fast enough it should catch. just going to start from scratch