21" push mower cover

TAC1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello folks,
I bought a new 21" gas powered push mower and I want to keep it in my backyard on top of a Suncast 134 Gal. Resin Wicker Deck Box. Inside that box is all of my other lawn equipment. This mower has the foldong handles. When folded it is 18"H x 22"W x 38"L. I want to cover this mower but every mower cover I see is shaped to cover the mower with the hadles extended.

I even thought of putting it in a smaller box but I'm not aware of any plastic tote that this mower will fit in without it being too bog of a box. At the moment I have the entire mower inside a 55 gal trashbag and it's doing a good job of keeping out the rain. Should I just stick with the garbage bags?

Anyone here have any ideas or suggestions? I'd love to hear them.

Thank you,
Petros

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
BBQ cover they came in a variety of sizes from the little patio jobs to the feed the 5000 size.

I ranout of under cover space several years ago and BBQ covers is what I use for the customers mowers

TAC1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry for the late response here. I bought a BBQ grille cover and the entire machine fits inside it. PERFECT and THANK YOU!

Aleks

Threads
Hi there!
I think a patio is a decent solution. I am considering getting a patio by Royal Covers with half of it covered in aluminium roof and the other half open screened-in. My parents have such patio in their house and they say it's probably the best investment that they ever made.

(Account Closed)

Threads
Plus 1 on the BBQ cover.

Cheap, fits great and you can get a decent one for about $10.00