Deck swap?

viperv10

Threads
I have two mowers that look identical. One is a L21ZPN and the other is a 7073. They both have steel decks and I believe they were both built in 1987.
One deck is rusted so bad over the front staggered wheel that it won't hardly support the wheel any more. I have been looking for a used deck but the only one I have found on ebay they wanted $250 for it. I haven't seen any cast decks with the same bolt pattern and muffler cut out hole in them. Does anyone know if Lawn Boy made an aluminum deck for these models? The deck has the smaller round hole and a rectangular cutout for the muffler. I live in west central Ohio.
Does anyone have an idea where I might find a used deck?

thanks guys

1982-4502

Threads
The 4502 Lawn Boy deck steel, F engine, has the sane cutout for muffler. Yours is V engine? On the F engine you can change the muffler plate , and you the round muffler, and put 4502 engine on alum. deck.

1982-4502

Threads
I have two mowers that look identical. One is a L21ZPN and the other is a 7073. They both have steel decks and I believe they were both built in 1987.
One deck is rusted so bad over the front staggered wheel that it won't hardly support the wheel any more. I have been looking for a used deck but the only one I have found on ebay they wanted $250 for it. I haven't seen any cast decks with the same bolt pattern and muffler cut out hole in them. Does anyone know if Lawn Boy made an aluminum deck for these models? The deck has the smaller round hole and a rectangular cutout for the muffler. I live in west central Ohio.
Does anyone have an idea where I might find a used deck?

thanks guys
Hello I Found One Dallas Craigslist $25 mower. Check Craiglist

viperv10

Threads
Thanks 1982-4502. I just checked it out on craigslist. It's just like mine and the price is right. That would be a long road trip to pick it up from Ohio.
Thanks for looking out.
Jerry