Tecumseh OHV125 203040D engine rebuild

geobee

Threads
Hi all, Tecumseh parts are difficult to obtain in Australia, so if anyone would know where I could order from it would be great. Can get gasket set etc from Jacks Small Engines, but he doesn't have piston rings listed as per mine which is marked on the piston top as 010. I take it this is 10 thou oversize? He has two different ring sets listed, but no size on them. Have emailed them but no reply as yet. Maybe there are other sources for parts? Any help would be appreciated. Regards.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bynom was sold the dump by Tecumseh just before they went under.
This left them short so Stens ended up buying them out.
Stens exited Australia because they could not & would not try to understand the Australian market.
All Power took over the distribution of Stens in Australia and so became the Tecumseh distributor as well.
Go to an Allpower franchise and see how you go.
Allpower are of coures a Melbourne based company so AFL is the most important thing in the universe but eventually they might come good.
If nothing else some of the customer service staff are ex- Tecumseh.
And it would be really helpful if you mentioned which one of the 75,000 different Tecumseh engines you are chasing parts for.

geobee

Threads
Bynom was sold the dump by Tecumseh just before they went under.
This left them short so Stens ended up buying them out.
Stens exited Australia because they could not & would not try to understand the Australian market.
All Power took over the distribution of Stens in Australia and so became the Tecumseh distributor as well.
Go to an Allpower franchise and see how you go.
Allpower are of coures a Melbourne based company so AFL is the most important thing in the universe but eventually they might come good.
If nothing else some of the customer service staff are ex- Tecumseh.
And it would be reif you mentioned which one of the 75,000 different Tecumseh engines you are chasing parts for.
ally helpful
Thanks for that, I thought the above details are the engine ID, if there is more to it, I dont know where they are.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
ally helpful
Thanks for that, I thought the above details are the engine ID, if there is more to it, I dont know where they are.

Don't worry about me, been one of those weeks.
Details were there in the headder if I had only looked