Roof VP 75 with Kohler K161 engine

karlthev

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not sure if this has been addressed before but, I was given one of these brush/lawnmowers but without a manual and possible location of parts. Does anyone have any idea where I might get them?

Karl

RDA.Lawns

Threads
What parts do you need? Every part on it can be obtained somewhere.

karlthev

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, I haven't gotten it running yet but, a spare belt, a shop and/or owners manual, the two front wheels, possibly the back two spoke wheels.

Karl

SUPIPER

Forum Newbie
Threads
Any idea where I can get the 26 in curved blade for the Roof VP-75. We had one break in half on us yesterday.
Thanks!

reh3352

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently acquired an older Roof VP75 (I think; it has no labels, but the side is stamped with 7501) with the curved blade, which has been severely bent. While my machine has an old Wisconsin ACN engine, I could use a copy of the manual if that is still available. The link in the thread has expired, so I am asking if it could be refreshed? Thank you for any help possible.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wish I could fix that link but it is not mine or anyones on this forum. I found it in my search.

reh3352

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wish I could fix that link but it is not mine or anyones on this forum. I found it in my search.

Thank you for the effort.

I fussed with my OneDrive settings and when I tried just now it worked. So, operator error. The manual is only 8 pages, but it is 8 pages more than I had, and so far has been a big help in decoding the previous life my unit had. Lots of stuff that used to move has been welded, and parts that were supposed to be straight are now bent. Good project.