Husqvarna lth 120 looking for headlight wire harness and age of my machine?

awbooth

Threads
  • / Husqvarna lth 120 looking for headlight wire harness and age of my machine?
I have a Husqvarna LTH 120 lawn tractor. Serial number 110599C001133, ID # 954140106A, product #954-14-01-06. I'm looking for parts for my tractor. In specific I'm looking for the head light wire harness. In addition, can anyone help me find out the age of my tractor with the information I provided? Maybe someone knows more than I do about the machine and can share the good and bad about the lawn tractor. Thank you very much. Great forum.
Anthony

awbooth

Threads
This was extremely helpful.
Thank you for taking the time in educating me how old my tractor is.
Since the part is not available, would I be able to make my own socket, wire setup to make the headlights work?
Not sure why the tractor didn't come with the headlight wire harness in the first place?? It can't be so popular of an item to remove and resell unless it melted, got damaged etc.
In addition, do you have any information on the quality of this particular year, model Husqvarna?
Thanks again.
Anthony

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
2 models built. One with headlights and one without. I know nothing about that model except I think Husqvarna makes a very good mower. It is a light weight tractor so no hauling. You can easily create a wiring harness. It is only 4 wires.

awbooth

Threads
Do you think it will be strong enough to pull a tarp full of wet leaves?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
No more than 150lbs I think.

awbooth

Threads
ok, thx again!

awbooth

Threads
Well, new problem with machine I've just noticed.
At initial start-up of the tractor the 12 HP Briggs and Stratton motor SMOKES QUITE A BIT. It slowly goes away but is there a way to get rid of that smoke? Thanks
Anthony

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What color is the smoke? Picture is worth a thousand words.

awbooth

Threads
White smoke, it doesn't fly out strong like the engine is over filled, however it smokes for about 30 seconds, than clears up. I guess the more I use it the quicker I'll find out how much I have to add to keep it full. I heard the Koehler motors are much better than the Briggs. I have the Briggs