The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: ALL THE WAY TO 20 K !!!

Com'on you guys, ya can't quit now! As of this moment in time this thread only has 99 more readers to go to slip up to 20,000 views... AND if we can get to 20,000 views then we will all be issued GOLD STARS! (I think they are just gummed stickers for our foreheads... but still....)

So, let's all chant together, "Gold Stickers! - Gold Stickers! - Gold Stickers! - - - Hey! You in the back... I can't HEAR you!! . . . Let's put a little more heart into it... Gold Stickers!! - Gold Stickers!! - Gold Stickers!!! . . . That's better.... We're on our way now!!

Roger B

OK ..... Tom, Chuck, Bert, everyone ...... All together now....1..2..3...... We're goin to make 20.......Watch N See !!

Repeat ....
Repeat ....

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

As soon as I saw the email I was kind of excited about this thread not being over. So now we just need a good topic to talk about to get those views. I know one thing for sure is that here in Southwest part of Missouri I have been mowing my commercial accounts since the first week in March. I even had to ware my coat for the first half of the morning. 40 f got up to 78 f that day. So started out with coat over long sleeve shirt over a t-shirt. I could have changed into shorts after lunch but thought my white legs would blind somebody driving by.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Just to let everybody in on the latest....
Roger IS leaving Central Florida to RE-terrorize the folks of Maine. Worry NOT !! ....... I have alerted the Media & all local police agencies !!
Word on the street is, he will be RE-Activating an OLD ....Briggs& Stratton 18.5 H.P. Carburator repair thread ..time will tell !! Boobala..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

As soon as I saw the email I was kind of excited about this thread not being over. So now we just need a good topic to talk about to get those views. I know one thing for sure is that here in Southwest part of Missouri I have been mowing my commercial accounts since the first week in March. I even had to ware my coat for the first half of the morning. 40 f got up to 78 f that day. So started out with coat over long sleeve shirt over a t-shirt. I could have changed into shorts after lunch but thought my white legs would blind somebody driving by.

Chuck...... I keep tellin ya ,.... QUIT shavin your legs , .... besides blinding everybody,....people are "talkin " !!

NorthBama

Threads

Gold Stickers !!! I am in

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gold Stickers !!! I am in

AND ..... with each GOLD Star you receive 1 Atta-Boy ..!!!

However, .... it must be remembered, 1 ...just 1 ...AW-Sheet ! ... wipes out ALL your Atta-Boys !! ....( you DO NOT lose your GOLD Stars )

NorthBama

Threads

I think in my life time I have had more aw sheets than gold stars.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think in my life time I have had more aw sheets than gold stars.

A little "side-note" for YOU "Bama" ......... If you are the ONLY person saying "Aw-Sheet" (no one else around !) THAT Aw-Sheet DOES NOT count.... IF you say it to yourself ..or under your breath ...when there IS other folks around... it doesn't count...
In essence ..it only counts when someone......besides yourself, has "heard" it !!! .....:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

6:30 P.M. March 24, 2017

RAH, RAH, RAH, SISS BOOM BAH ..... OVER THE TOP .!!!

NorthBama

Threads

Whee! thank you for confirming the Aw Sheet protocol