The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Why I LOVE Florida

Went to Mount Dora yesterday to visit with some friends.. I was sitting on a sidewalk bench when guess who pops up? . . . . None other than Dora the Explorer and her side kick! My buddy caught a picture.

Gads I love this place!!!

Rog

OHH ....... So ya go right PAST my place, NO call, NO stop, and wind up with 2 sweeties hangin on ya, .. SOME BUDDY !! Do you know what the Yiddish word "SCHMUCK" means ..?? ..That's just fine you "SWINIA" .... wait till I show Becky this pic !! You might be talkin soprano !! ..( LOL ) ..

giphy.gif

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Why I LOVE Florida

OHH ....... So ya go right PAST my place, NO call, NO stop, and wind up with 2 sweeties hangin on ya, .. SOME BUDDY !! " .... wait till I show Becky this pic !! You might be talkin soprano !! ..( LOL ) ..

View attachment 36010

Hey, that will teach her for going off shopping and leaving me all alone! When the cat's away, the mice will play!!

Didn't mean to leave you out buddy, but we had to come up though Leesburg, visit our friends there and then go on to Mt Dora with them... By the by, we went to a Cuban restaurant there, worse Cuban sandwich I ever had. So if you're ever over there, and you're headed down hill towards the water, jonesing for a nice hot pressed Cuban sandwich, try the second Cuban restaurant, not the first!

On the other hand... Say you're jonesing to be pressed yourself by two hot Cuban girls, set yer arse down on the nearest sidewalk bench and wait!! Good things come in pairs, know what I mean??? LOL :laughing::laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I just love stirring up schitt.....
Do any of y'all have DirecTV ??
If you ever look at the online guide, you will see that ch287HD displays "Programming information not available."
I have been complaining about this since Sept 1 of last year.
Bad enough that you can't see what's on, but I am not able to remotely program my DVR to record a show on AHCHD (ch 287 HD)
because there is no information available.
I finally complained so much because NOTHING has been corrected in nearly 6 months so far, that I got a one time $25.00 credit on my bill.

I'll do the same thing again if not fixed next month..........

If any of y'all get DirecTV, call and complain!!

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 223,594

Total views 556

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GOOD Mornin Chuck !! .... YESS.jpg