The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Another twit trying to prove Darwin is right.
Why clowns post this type of stuff showing just how bad a kart driver they are is beyond me.
Down here we call them strait line heros .
200mph down the straits and 2 mph around the corners.
Karting is fun and bloody scarey when your back side is 3" from the road.
But there is a place for it and public roads is not it.
Back streets is stupid enough , but right through town was really dumb.
When the cops kick down his door at 3 am he will scream blue murder and claim he was being victumised.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Man you should see the HUGE wart he's got on the end of his nose , N ... he's got "boogers" hangin out of it too

View attachment 35994

ALSO.. " inclusive " ..... uhhh Chuck are YOU goin "LIBERAL" WOW !!! .. I don't wanna know THAT !!!

Saw on TV yesterday (2/23/2018) Perdue University (Writing Lab) wants to entirly eliminate the word ..MAN.. as it's OFFENSIVE !! NO MORE, ..mail-man, door-man, craftsman, weatherman, etc. etc. , you get the picture ! SO,.. I think instead of MAN ... AND .. woMAN we could just use .. PR*** .. and .. C*** .. They should like "those" words and they're a perfect descriptor of the "a**-holes !

So a woman is now going to be called wo? What a bunch if idiots

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So a woman is now going to be called wo? What a bunch if idiots

Always the smart-arse !! ..
You been hangin aroun the pixies again, haven't ya ..?? ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• BAD PIXIE.jpg
    BAD PIXIE.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 15

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

When Union Carbide exited Australia, they gave the land that the factory stood on to the local council.
All of the soil to a depth of 10' needed to be burned.
Eventually they built 20 high rise apartment blocks on the land and they still made a loss on the clean up costs.
One of the products was the base fr some agricultural posion used in the USA.
It was so toxic that it had to be transported in 1liter containers made from spent uranimun so if it dropped from 40,000' and landed on some thing solid the container would not burst.
IATA would not insure Union Carbide for any more than 1 container to be in the air at any one time.
We did 12 shipments a week.
Organic chemistry is not my bag bt I can muddle my way through it but for the life of me I could not work out what was in the flasks apart from the fact it was built around a 10 atom carbon ring, with a lot of rings running off it ending with a flourine
American corporations have a habit of gifting their problems to unsuspecting others. Some of our large petroleum companies tried to transfer the liability of underground storage tanks (and their leaks) to unsuspecting small station owners by gifting them the tanks for $1. It happened to a family friend. After some litigation the courts held the companies liable regardless.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 223,038

Total views 743

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted
sunrise 40.jpg

Morning all you Stayers. Morning all you newbies.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GOOOOOD Monin Chuck ... YESS.jpg

Good Mornin to all my fellow wrench-benders !! ...... mechanic.jpg

the thought 4 2day : .. https___s3_amazonaws_com_tanga-images_3g68sqpwz8x3.png

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why I LOVE Florida

Went to Mount Dora yesterday to visit with some friends.. I was sitting on a sidewalk bench when guess who pops up? . . . . None other than Dora the Explorer and her side kick! My buddy caught a picture.

Gads I love this place!!!

Rog

Attachments

• Mt Dora Explorers.jpg
    Mt Dora Explorers.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 7

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Then there was last year!

Last year Captain Bill, who is a manatee guide and one of my buddies, took out a group of young ladies from the University of Georgia, I sometimes act as Bill's deckhand and line handler. That job has it's benefits! Yup, I love this place!!

Rog

PS. Looking at the pictures, I realized that I had the same shirt on! That must be my "LUCKY" Guy Harvey shirt!!

Attachments

• Rog & Girls 2.jpg
    Rog & Girls 2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Rog & Girls 3.jpg
    Rog & Girls 3.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 7