The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Gooooood Mornin' Lawn World......

Guess everybody skipped over my post ( # 2049 ) Ahhh the Gods are with me !! ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boo,

I didn't skip your post, that's reason for the last line in my email posted at 9:01 yesterday...

Here are todays stats and today is the last day they will be offered. (Do I hear a sigh of relief?)

21 day running average - 114,545

351 day running average - 110,928

Boo's guesstimate - 111,111 - (and yes Boo, the Gods WILL get you!)

Rog's guesstimate - Hmmmm, I've got to think on it some more. Closer to 114,000 than 111,000 I think...

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

And here I thought that Bertsmobile1 (Trev) was a really great guy !! as we all know, Trev took off last week without so much as a hint he was doing so. I was informed by the Gods when I met with several days prior when we were discussing the the details of the arrangements to insure the outcome of the view tally. Oh shame all over me !! BUT !! when a group member leaves without notification to the "group" .. THAT is considered something on the order of a Mortal Sin !! The Gods suggested they would handle this matter as they saw fit, they revealed in secrecy to me alone, that although NO danger would befall him for his reckless action, they were discussing a scenario where he will suffer a horrible case of the dribbly schitts, including, humongous hemmoroids, coupled with a gross enlargement of his testicles while his Johnson Rod becomes covered with pus filled nodules, this will be in conjunction with an EXTREME case of syphtogonococtus !! as his brain becomes foggy, his eyesight will blur and his semi non-existant hearing will diminish, his Wallabee , Roo & his Jackalope will run off never to be found !! his life will be hell for some time, ALL because he was not decent enough to let us know of his departure, that is why I figured it would be of no use alerting the group as to the fact he was "missing in action" on the site !! I was thinking of sending him some Pepto-Bismol but now I think he deserves a lil punishment !! Ahhh the Gods do truly relish their laughing spells !! ..THE gods are keeping an eye on him !!

1adeebe444035ea86ef567393c447704--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg ....... 15808676-smiley-emoticons-face-vector-shocking-expression-e1414461813174.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

BooBoo..........what is in your coffee man?!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

OK OK OK......................
I'll be gone on Saturday, but should return on Sunday............

PU-LEEZE, Mr. Boobmeister...................SPARE ME YOUR WRATH !!!!!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AHhh yes grasshopper ... you set a fine example, you have just acquired 5 GOLD stars !! Do note, .. NO notification is required for absences of 6 days or less, none the less, maintain your good standing within "the-group" .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

AHhh yes grasshopper ... you set a fine example, you have just acquired 5 GOLD stars !! Do note, .. NO notification is required for absences of 6 days or less, none the less, maintain your good standing within "the-group" .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

Thank you, O Magnificent Mower Master and Benevolent Bagger Baron......
I will sleep MUCH better tonight.........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thank you, O Magnificent Mower Master and Benevolent Bagger Baron......
I will sleep MUCH better tonight.........

And a man of good character that you are, deserves a good ol southern hospitality type, You're VERY welcome !! ..:thumbsup: