The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Some times you just need to let the blanket dry out. It is looking almost dry in my opinion.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah I been seeing the decline in our gang, posting much. Doc is in a sad situation but fully understandable, Bert , I THINK is not into our B/S and crazy antics he's pretty much all business and he is pretty serious about most everything. Pumper .... NO EFFORT to connect on the thread, he goes on F/B to post about his travels but I think most of "our gang" don't use it ! Primerbulb has been absent with only an occassional bleep. Chuck keeps up, on and off, James Lewcious rarely drops in anymore, So its Goomba & Boo fightin for air to the fire, I guess the other guys aren't into fun n games at the man-cave anymore !! Doc was a really healthy shot in the arse to this thread , I think he will stick with it, Time will tell. Also, its that time of year, everybody is busy with work n family, school is about to start-up and a million other things, perhaps when fall rolls around we will pick-up again, I'm hopin everybody will find second gear and kick it in the arse !!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning bus riders........sorry about the wet blanket, blanket is dry now.......or at least at the moment, wifeie seems to cry every now and then but it is understandable

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

heading out to get hay for the horses, back in a few hours....maybe I'll start a row(rauw) when I get back.....LOL:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

anybody home?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good morning bus riders........sorry about the wet blanket, blanket is dry now.......or at least at the moment, wifeie seems to cry every now and then but it is understandable

Don't forget the occasional hug or kiss just "out of the blue" ... seems small potatoes to most guys, BUT women seem to need that, every so often and particilarly after the loss of a loved one, ESPECIALLY MOM ! Reassurance that YOU are there for them .

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Don't forget the occasional hug or kiss just "out of the blue" ... seems small potatoes to most guys, BUT women seem to need that, every so often and particilarly after the loss of a loved one, ESPECIALLY MOM ! Reassurance that YOU are there for them .

Geez Boo,

Maybe you ought to be a marriage counselor or something.. And don't forget us old guys that are in touch with our feminine side! I like hugs and kisses as much as anybody! (Especially from girls half my age! - And at my "age", that's even legal!)

Just kiddin', I know you're trying to help..

Hey Doc,

Welcome back. Glad things are returning to normal. The loss goes on for a long time though.. "Time" - as they say - "heals all wounds". But the loss of someone as close as your mother, isn't something that passes very quickly.. like Boo suggests, "Hugs and Kisses"..

On our home front: We finally finished renovating the spare bedroom, floor is all laid - (better luck than I'm having!!) - mop boards are installed and puttied. We bought a new bed yesterday and relocated our old bed to the spare room and set up the new one in our room. (It's a queen, so we had to relocate all our furniture so it would fit!)

Becky's cousin is coming from CT today, so we've got to get the house cleaned up from all the work that's been going on.. Then I have to mow the lawn, but with the new self-propelled mower that Ichi-bon-step-son gave me, that should be a breeze.

Lobsters for dinner!!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Headed to DeLand for family get together, celebrating my sister in laws and my wifes birthdays, both a little early but that's because of peoples obligations that interfere. Having a Baked Ziti lunch, MMmmm !!! havin issues with my 17.5 briggs , gonna O/H the carb. next week .... Goomba, .. pay attention, cause it's the same carb. as yours !!! :thumbsup:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

will be spending alot time in the garage today

primerbulb120

Threads

Well, I'm here again. What do you want me to say?​