The Daily Yardman Thread

NorthBama

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Hey guys I want be able to sleep tonight thinking about the house sinking into a giant sink hole. Count me in I will run down to Speedy Cash and get $10 may require getting a title loan on the old ford truck.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I don't care WHAT they say bout you, James Lewcious , ...YOU are a good man and an up-standing member of "the gang" , SO... if the rest of the guys come in it's still sittin at $50.00 , I'm gonna wash N wax that wheelbarrow for you !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing::laughing:

Roger & Bert declined, .. & theres no counting $10 the winner won't have to mail to himself !! HOPING the rest jump to it !!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

so glad we sold the house in vero beach, my luck something bad would have happened

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

so glad we sold the house in vero beach, my luck something bad would have happened

Yeah I know what ya mean,..just think, the State may have come along and condemnd it for Eminent Domain purposes and paid ya 3 times it's value !! .. ( LOL ) ..:laughing:. .:laughing: ..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Springfield Mo where i live is covered with sink holes. I mow more than one lot that has one on it. We have lots of caves and underground rivers. It nerver amazes me when a sink hole forms. We just do not build houses on top of them.

Last edited:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I was looking for a photo that my wife asked me for, and came across this photo of a wheel horse tractor I restored for my son back in 1992......He loved that little tractor.
TimWheelhorse.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Doc it looks like we know how to run everybody off,..just ask for money !!!! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AHHhhh the pic, Yesss ... handsome boy with a helluva toy !

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well Doc it looks like we know how to run everybody off,..just ask for money !!!! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..
that works in every aspect of life

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

has been a long night