The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wednesday's weather in Maine

Happy Wednesday morning ya'all...

It rained here during the night. Foggy this morning with winds out of the South so they brought the humidity with them. At least it was warm at 69 degrees. 9 AM now and skies are hazy, 70 degrees. We went out to haul traps at 0700, only got one keeper per every other trap..

Got to go weed and pick the garden later today.. usually go on Thursdays, but I have a Doctor's appointment at the VA tomorrow to have my knees checked out. X-rays say the bones look good. - However, Roger says they don't work worth a schitt! Got to have an MRI or whatever..

I hope All Hands have a great Navy Day!

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Wednesday's weather in Maine

Happy Wednesday morning ya'all...

It rained here during the night. Foggy this morning with winds out of the South so they brought the humidity with them. At least it was warm at 69 degrees. 9 AM now and skies are hazy, 70 degrees. We went out to haul traps at 0700, only got one keeper per every other trap..

Got to go weed and pick the garden later today.. usually go on Thursdays, but I have a Doctor's appointment at the VA tomorrow to have my knees checked out. X-rays say the bones look good. - However, Roger says they don't work worth a schitt! Got to have an MRI or whatever..

I hope All Hands have a great Navy Day!

Roger

Probably spent TOO MUCH time on your knees , NAVY BOY !! NO MORE Mr. NICE GUY !! on your knees BOY !! Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha, Left yourself wide open Rog, GOTCHA !!! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

much cooler today.......and for the record, whether the history was good or bad, erasing it for the sake of those "offended" is bull ****, pull your pants and walk like a man.....I really hate how the country had become over the last 10 years..........I for one will never ever become "politically correct" for anyone, like what I say or don't, just move on

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

much cooler today.......and for the record, whether the history was good or bad, erasing it for the sake of those "offended" is bull ****, pull your pants and walk like a man.....I really hate how the country had become over the last 10 years..........I for one will never ever become "politically correct" for anyone, like what I say or don't, just move on

AMEN !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

WHY .. do all you retirees think it's WEDNESDAY, the OFFICIAL Retirees calendar specifically states that upon your day of retirement, ALL weekdays, shall now be called SATURDAY !! Only exception is , Easter Sunday !

Bwells

Threads

Wednesday is a day, it is the one when the social security is deposited. The rest are Saturday except Sunday. Therefore, there is one Wednesday a month, a bunch of Saturdays and four Sundays.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

James, my man, I have been fortunate enough in my life to have visited and even lived in the South for short periods of time. Also, my mother taught me to explore culinary differences and although I'm no Andrew Zimmern, I do like to try different things.

Due to the countries current effort to erase our history of the Civil War, which admittedly wasn't our brightest moment in time, I think I'll strike my banner for the time being..
I thought Russia was the country that erased any of it's history that didn't currently fit into their ideology! - Not the USA!! - How times have changed!!

Rog 'The Reb'

A bit dissapointing I must admit.
Next minute we will be burning witches.
No moral high ground from down here either.
Some of our colonial governors condoned slaughtering the local natives ( like are we any different to any other colonial power ) so they are talking about renaming every Macquarrie street, pulling down all of the statutes of him, renaming a river and a few thousand geological formations and an island or two.
Cost many billions
Suggest that the money might be better spent helping the decendants of the local natives rather than apeasing the conscious a a few moral cruisaders got howled down.
While I don't agree with much of what President Trumph says, his comments about where do we stop was spot on.
Apparently a lot of Americans and even more Australians though the comment about President Lincon owning slaves was a lie so you really don't need much white wash to white wash history

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Did ya miss me ?
More over did you misbehave while I was gone ?:thumbdown:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yes we did and yes they all did. :smile:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Did ya miss me ?
More over did you misbehave while I was gone ?:thumbdown:

Well Bert, OF COURSE we were "perfect-gentlemen" ! ( LOL ) on the other hand, we heard you acquired a few unpaid bills at 23 pubs, and no less than 12 'House's of Ill Repute" , it appears the local gendarmes would like to confer with you, on several of these "matters of inconvenience" , word on the street is, you've sold your business and are resolved to going to live out in the bush, among the Aborigine's, being told you no longer shave,bathe, or perform personal grooming of yourself, refusing to wear nothing more than a loin-cloth. It's OK Bert, we're sending a team of highly trained professionals, to render assistance, in total dedication of restoring your life back to civility, we are confident this will be no less than a successful endeavor on their part. AND , YES we would surely miss the comfort, solace, and wisdom you contribute to this thread , ... HELL I just miss your commentary that I can't decipher !! ... :laughing: ..:laughing: ,,:laughing: ..:cool2: