The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

last couple days I only slept maybe two hours a night....I suffer with insomnia from time to time.........last year I went 8 days with only an hours sleep a day

UHHhhh What's up Doc?? WOW, with all that NON-sleep time, you could be typing a bunch of dissertations 10 times longer than Berts ..BUT PLEEEEZE DON'T !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

UHHhhh What's up Doc?? WOW, with all that NON-sleep time, you could be typing a bunch of dissertations 10 times longer than Berts ..BUT PLEEEEZE DON'T !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:
I would never do that, just ask Rog, I'm a five word kinda guy....LOL:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I would never do that, just ask Rog, I'm a five word kinda guy....LOL:laughing:

WHEW !! ..... I was REALLY sweatin that one !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tinitus

Bert-man,

Tinitus... Yeah, I got it good! Comes from spending ten years under the sea listening to whales fart and Russian ships roaring around overhead. I've got more time sitting around with a pair of head phones on my head than a Rock and Roll recording artist.. They are probably all deaf too! At least I get a 10% disability for mine!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
17 minute submarine video

The last WESPAC cruise of the USS Sailfish SS-572.

You get to see it all, from leaving port, to starting the engines for snorkeling, periscope observations, maneuvering room answering speed requests, loading torpedoes, pulling into Hong Kong (which I can see the skyline had already changed in the four years since I had last been there.)

Still shots of the animals, 'er crew that served aboard her at the time, (I left the boat in 1970).. And other stuff.. She was a fast old girl, capable of 21 knots (24 MPH) on the surface. She had four Fairbanks Morse 12 cylinder opposed piston diesel engines putting out 1,600 HP each. Twin shafts with five bladed props, (One is shown being removed while she was in drydock, probably in Yokosuka, Japan.)

She was decommissioned and then sunk 121 miles off the coast of Washington state in 1978 in nearly 9,000 feet of water.. A sad ending for the old girl.. HAND SALUTE!!... Two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUY2JmwFjE&feature=youtu.be

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: 17 minute submarine video

The last WESPAC cruise of the USS Sailfish SS-572.

You get to see it all, from leaving port, to starting the engines for snorkeling, periscope observations, maneuvering room answering speed requests, loading torpedoes, pulling into Hong Kong (which I can see the skyline had already changed in the four years since I had last been there.)

Still shots of the animals, 'er crew that served aboard her at the time, (I left the boat in 1970).. And other stuff.. She was a fast old girl, capable of 21 knots (24 MPH) on the surface. She had four Fairbanks Morse 12 cylinder opposed piston diesel engines putting out 1,600 HP each. Twin shafts with five bladed props, (One is shown being removed while she was in drydock, probably in Yokosuka, Japan.)

She was decommissioned and then sunk 121 miles off the coast of Washington state in 1978 in nearly 9,000 feet of water.. A sad ending for the old girl.. HAND SALUTE!!... Two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUY2JmwFjE&feature=youtu.be

Very interesting, but why those guys be fiddle fartin with all those wheels and levers and such, don't hey know how to leave well enough alone ?? .:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 179,098

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GOOD MORNIN to ya Tally-Man !!

YESS.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo
sun beems.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

It is a wonderful 15 degrees out this morning. Wind chill is -2. I love it. Keeps the fools inside and I can enjoy nature by myself.