The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

SIMPLE ! men don't care if women can't do the work, we love to have "eye-candy" around, so we pay men to do THEIR work, AND "cover" for the gals, that are "lookers" , but can't do the job !! .... BOY !! am I gonna get in Deeeeep schitt over that, or what ??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Answer this one:
If man evolved from apes, then why is Boo still around??

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

better yet, then why are the apes still around?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: ZERO POPULATION GROWTH or ZPG

I am aware of ZPG and was actually a member.
The problem was the amount of money spent by the 1% with the most money who wanted continuing growth in consumption to add more money to their 15th money bin.
Add to that the pressure from various churches , many of who also had massive consummer product business well outside religion.
On top of this many governments budgets are based on ever increasing income from an ever expanding base to magically reduce their deficits some time in the future, and ZPG was doomed to failure.

Down here we actually had a government who paid a cash Baby Bonus to women ( married or not ) to have a third , fourth or fifth child.
Currently there is a ( manufactured ) housing crisis in Australia and housing with the associated industries accounts for near a 1/3 of our economy.

So yes I am one who firmly believes that humanity will not end because of a terrorist throwing around nukes, but like the people of Easter Island we will simply reproduce ourselves to oblivion.
Hopefully the cockroaches will manage the planet better than we did.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Answer this one:
If man evolved from apes, then why is Boo still around??

Simple !!

Boo is an Alien from another world !

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Nanno nanno

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You would be an ALIEN even on your home planet.....................

You're just jealous cause I can pee outa my fingertip !!