The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Since you're laughin Doc, .... here in Central Fla. we gonna FEEL the 70s tomorrow, !! looks like you folks gonna be in the "frig" for a bit longer, you could sell sell off some of the "farm-tools" and buy a nice "fifth-wheeler" or motor-home and do like Goomba, become a "Snow-Bird" !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I could, but I really don't like Florida.......I have family there, but anything more than a 3 day stay and I loose my mind.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I could, but I really don't like Florida.......I have family there, but anything more than a 3 day stay and I loose my mind.

Thought you lost that, when you and Bert started exchanging "barbs" ...:laughing:.:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Thought you lost that, when you and Bert started exchanging "barbs" ...:laughing:.:laughing:
No, no hurt feelings or lost mind there.........we are like three or four planets apart in our thinking, I for one believe I am more stable though:confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

No, no hurt feelings or lost mind there.........we are like three or four planets apart in our thinking, I for one believe I am more stable though:confused2:

Without you N Bert this Thread would be in deeeeeep doo-doo ! ..... ( like the way I avoided schitt ) ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:...:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Rog just needs more whiskey, the anti-gel for the body, after all nothing worse than driving over 1200 miles to get to warmer weather and end up freezing your arse off......:thumbsup:

Either that or some of my pappys home made vodka, it is good to be polish sometimes :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

and as usual, I show up just in time to bring the chatting to a halt.
Guess I scared everyone off

Naw, it dropped to 30 C so time for a cold shower & off to bed

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

and for the record, bottled up hatred towards things you can not control will surely remove years from your life, don't roll over and play dead, but for Gods' sake live your life and cause no harm to others or yourself.

No hatred , just dissappointment, and defineately no political correctness so black is black & white is white & yellow is yellow.
Understandable attitudes in the 1800's , stupid in the 1900's , pigheaded arrogance in the 2000's.
I had to delay my departure for 2 days because of a bushfire in a place where 20 years ago the local boys burned every year, in small patches so the fire could not run far.
We got an ignorant bastard politician as head of the bush fire department & he stopped this practice, replacing it with massive full burns.
A slight change in the weather and these get away. When the bush regrows, it is so dense that you can not walk through it so can not mosiac burn ( as the black fellas did ) unless you bring in heavy equipment to clear or hundreds of people to cut down the 20' high 2 year old tress ( gums grow very quickly ) .