The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Gooooooooood Mornin there Mr. Chuck ! .. 1155bdc713a0c21a79b635d1e05727f1.jpg

Gooooooood Mornin guy's .. 1960_5hp_rider.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. florida-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-earth-day-ecards-someecards.png

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 270,545

Total Views 1114

Views till 300,000 29,455

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think I dropped a rod on my Toro Z Master 320. Have not had time to check it out yet but it is spitting gas out the carb and popping something awful. It has the CH20S Kohler on it. I took it off the trailer after mowing and turned it off to fill with gas. Filled her up then this no start issue. Wish I would have thought to not turn it off till after I got it in the garage. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Look what I found. A list of all who have posted to this thread and how many post.
Boobala Posts 988
Roger B Posts 768
willys55 Posts 738
BlazNT Posts 550
Ronno6 Posts 337
bertsmobile1 Posts 173
primerbulb120Posts 145
NorthBama Posts 131
Darryl G Posts 96
Pumper54 Posts 17
Boudreaux In Eunice La. Posts 6
mhavanti Posts 4
basshole Posts 3
Luffydog Posts 3
motoman Posts 3
Bwells Posts 2
ILENGINE Posts 2
7394 Posts 1
peapicker Posts 1
cpurvis Posts 1
Rivets Posts 1
Jack17 Posts 1
Bleach

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think I dropped a rod on my Toro Z Master 320. Have not had time to check it out yet but it is spitting gas out the carb and popping something awful. It has the CH20S Kohler on it. I took it off the trailer after mowing and turned it off to fill with gas. Filled her up then this no start issue. Wish I would have thought to not turn it off till after I got it in the garage. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep,.. movin a Z mower when it's dead is real picnic !! .. :mur: ..:thumbdown:

Could be worse, you could be cuttin a big beautiful acreage yard for a friend/customer when all of a sudden the machine just up N dies... even after you've exhausted ALL your best trouble shooting techniques, still no dice, THEN, it starts gulley washer raining, you end up leaving the machine out in the middle of the guy's yard, only to have heavy rain for a number of days, FINALLY after 4 days of pounding rains, you manage to get things set-up with someone to help pull you out, the ground feels like your stepping on marshmallows, OH-BOY !! it's too far out to reach with a rope, nope, you're worrin the machine will become a rusty landmark on this fella's property, after getting another tractor mower, embedded up to it's belly in the muck and mire, ( leaving to very deep "canals" up to it's resting point,) you are now engaged in a heated conversation with the property owners about repairing the damage to their "Better Homes & Gardens" once palatial lawn, biting the bullet, because more HEAVY rain is forecast for SEVERAL more day's.. you convince another friend to help who also becomes stuck in the newly formed arena of marshmallow mud, .... HEY ... WAKE-UP Chuck !! you be havin a NIGHTMARE !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Look what I found. A list of all who have posted to this thread and how many post.
Boobala Posts 988
Roger B Posts 768
willys55 Posts 738
BlazNT Posts 550
Ronno6 Posts 337
bertsmobile1 Posts 173
primerbulb120Posts 145
NorthBama Posts 131
Darryl G Posts 96
Pumper54 Posts 17
Boudreaux In Eunice La. Posts 6
mhavanti Posts 4
basshole Posts 3
Luffydog Posts 3
motoman Posts 3
Bwells Posts 2
ILENGINE Posts 2
7394 Posts 1
peapicker Posts 1
cpurvis Posts 1
Rivets Posts 1
Jack17 Posts 1
Bleach

Just where in hell's half-acre do YOU find all these tid-bits of statistics ..?? ..:rolleyes:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND another thing Mr. Chuck, .... while I'm bustin chop's with you, here you are with Shawn on the BIG Husky, enjoying "Quality-Time", which is just great ! But where are the BELT-GUARDS for this machine, ... :ashamed:..:rolleyes:

CHUCK on Forum.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND another thing Mr. Chuck, .... while I'm bustin chop's with you, here you are with Shawn on the BIG Husky, enjoying "Quality-Time", which is just great ! But where are the BELT-GUARDS for this machine, ... :ashamed:..:rolleyes:

View attachment 37211

Sitting in the garage on a shelf. See I do not try to leave the mower while the blades are going. So I do not need them. Some people may need them but I use my brain and do not. As with most of the safety switches I do not need. I do not get off the mower when it is running nor start the mower when not in park and brakes applied. These are things for the forgetful. So far I have not forgotten to not kill or hurt myself or others.