Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Lots of cleaning before repairing.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

that's the truth right there, I also need to replace the seat post and extension housing...too rotted to safely reuse

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND one day, "THEY" will want to tear it down, because some WOOSIE @#$+%#@%%$@#% is going to claim they find it "OFFENSIVE"
I'm beginning to find these " History-Changers " offensive to MY peace of mind, My pursuit of happiness, Maybe they can find their Utopia in downing a bottle full of Opioid's, ... I WISH !! ... :smiley_aafz:..:mad:..:thumbdown:

THAT WALL ! ... is a tribute to REAL Hero's !!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

AND one day, "THEY" will want to tear it down, because some WOOSIE @#$+%#@%%$@#% is going to claim they find it "OFFENSIVE"
I'm beginning to find these " History-Changers " offensive to MY peace of mind, My pursuit of happiness, Maybe they can find their Utopia in downing a bottle full of Opioid's, ... I WISH !! ... :smiley_aafz:..:mad:..:thumbdown:

THAT WALL ! ... is a tribute to REAL Hero's !!

Yes, it is. I get a little teary eyed when I see it.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The centipede grass is getting greener every time I look at it!
Won't be long til I'm Hustlin' 'round the yard again................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The centipede grass is getting greener every time I look at it!
Won't be long til I'm Hustlin' 'round the yard again................

Yeah I think I'm gonna take my Big Murray down again, got a bird chirp in one of the pulleys, and I want to check over a few other items, that might need some attention as well. SOooooo Glad I have a couple of Back-up mowers, started up my Stihl FS90R Weed-whip, Echo 260 Backpack Blower, and my Honda Press. Washer, gotta dig out my Shindaiwa LE20, & LE230 stick edgers, and my Maruyama BC241 Brushcutter, THEN, .... MAYBE I can get to my Generator... TRY to keep everything running ALL year but missed a month because it was just too damn cold ! ..:thumbsup:..:rolleyes:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

A young lady stops by her grandmother's house on the way to a dance. She wants to introduce her boy friend to her grandmother. As they are chatting, her boy friend spies some peanuts on the coffee table. He begins munching on them as they converse.

After about an hour, they are getting ready to leave and he thanks the grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.

"Oh, your welcome young man," she says. "I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off of them."