The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: BIRTHDAYS

..any word on the availability of those Money-Trees, I'm ALWAYS in need of the pickins they bring forth !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I have one in Beta testing at present.
I have had limited success in developing a strain of the species that will
bear anything other than $100.00 bills.............
Once I get the $1.00 bill trees perfected, I'll let you know when deliveries of saplings can commence..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I have one in Beta testing at present.
I have had limited success in developing a strain of the species that will
bear anything other than $100.00 bills.............
Once I get the $1.00 bill trees perfected, I'll let you know when deliveries of saplings can commence..

AHHHhhhh . . . MY BUDDY, actually smaller denominations are quite welcome, $50s, $20s, $10s, even $5s, with "leaves" of 100 ea., if possible, ALSO I will incur the shipping & handling fees IF applicable ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

AHHHhhhh . . . MY BUDDY, actually smaller denominations are quite welcome, $50s, $20s, $10s, even $5s, with "leaves" of 100 ea., if possible, ALSO I will incur the shipping & handling fees IF applicable ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Beautiful thing about shipping a tree is that you can saw it up to make its shipping crate.
Kind of like the still alive carapace and head of a lobster walking down the table serving diners the cut pieces of its own
tail meat placed in its own tail shell inserted upside down into the rear of the carapace.......

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I quit that Palm tree stuff, kept gettin hit by fallin coconuts or bananas !! ..any word on the availability of those Money-Trees, I'm ALWAYS in need of the pickins they bring forth !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Money Trees: Easy peasy - - Just plant a penny in the ground, water daily and wait..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I am not close. Thanks though!

Boo & Chuck,

I got a submarine buddy who lives in Brooksville, I sometimes go over there to attend Sub Vets meetings. There used to be a great restaurant over there, but I think it burned..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Found a good one for primerbulb120 (Clyde) , who seems to have run off with Pumper 54 (Tom) maybe they visitin with Gretchen, HMMmmm ..??

https://ocala.craigslist.org/grd/d/selling-collection-of-mowers/6405412883.html

Brooksville, Fl. He might be close..???

Boo,

Odd you should mention Ms (actually Mrs!) Prieto, I was just thinking about her this morning. Tom tells me she is happily married to a big - hairy - fire-fighter kind of guy who more than likely would kick our collective asses! She was sweet to us though..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Beautiful thing about shipping a tree is that you can saw it up to make its shipping crate.
Kind of like the still alive carapace and head of a lobster walking down the table serving diners the cut pieces of its own
tail meat placed in its own tail shell inserted upside down into the rear of the carapace.......

Ron,

Anybody who knows which end of an Homarus Americanus is the carapace is alright in my book!

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

Anybody who knows which end of an Homarus Americanus is the carapace is alright in my book!

Roger

Thanks! But, I am only half-right!
the rest of me is...what's left.........('cept for that which exists in the middle.....)