The Daily Yardman Thread

mhavanti

Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Boob,

Don't be a slacker like that fella, build a sissy bar with back rest cushion along with a Bitch Seat.

Max

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So glad I DON'T need or want a Z mower, seems like they're a ROYAL - PITA to work on, 10 pounds of schitt in a 5 pound bag scenario, parts are expensive as hell, no good for moderate to deep slopes, and too many bells & whistles to go kapoot , I like my piss-ant, - cheap-arse used tractors and savin money, ... so one day, I can visit a South-Pacific Island and chase naked girlies !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

If you were doing it for money and mowing lawns at 10mph you might think differently. And you can mow some pretty dicey slopes with them if you're an experienced operator and adjust your techniques according. But if it does break loose on you going down or traversing a slope there's not much you can do. A general rule is if you can back up it then you can run it safely. I haven't crashed one in 15 years of running one commercially and I'm a certified Wingnut so they can't be too bad! :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What the hell you expect Darryl, ..?? you is a college scholar N I'm a disasterous deplorable .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boob,

Don't be a slacker like that fella, build a sissy bar with back rest cushion along with a Bitch Seat.

Max

Avanti, ........ you musta jus got back from the "Beer & Brothel" , it's been MONTHS .... we had you listed as M.I.A. ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

What the hell you expect Darryl, ..?? you is a college scholar N I'm a disasterous deplorable .. :laughing:..:laughing:

The key to mowing slopes with a Z is to mow by traversing the slope either perpendicular or on an angle and always make your turns up so that the weight stays on the rear wheels. I start from the bottom and go up. Running straight up and down like you do on a lawn tractor won't end well. For really steep stuff I run the walk behind. What I usually do is cut in and mow any slopes with the walk behind first, usually riding it, then hop on the Z and bang out the open areas. One of my lawns is really steep and I can barely do it walking with the walk-behind. It really should be mowed with a 21 because I can't help but damage with my 48 inch walk behind.

mhavanti

Threads

I'm tellin' ya, build you a stretch and you'll have nekkid girls on the back of that rascal. Just be aware the bride may have something to say about it/.

mhavanti

Threads

I knew Ronno would appreciate it.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Now, THAT'S what I call a CHOPPER !!

AND WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN ?? .... were YOU also at the "Beer N Brothel" .. ?? You guys are gonna start gettin stripped of your GOLD stars and Atta-Boy's and start collectin DEMERIT'S !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: