The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Geez Boo, tell Linda that she just blew my idea for your birthday present! I had an old pair of slippers that I salvaged out of the dump around 15 years ago that I was going to wrap up and give to you.. I mean sure they have a couple holes worn through them in spots, but they are comfy as all get out and I thought you'd like 'em... Now I have to start all over again and see what else I can find (that's real cheap) that can give you.. Dang women. They'll screw you up every time....

Rog

Yeah I had an OLD Alfred E Neuman ( What Me Worry ) t-shirt I was gonna give to you, BUT the wifey used it to cut-up for rags, women have NO RESPECT for a man's personal treasures !! can you imagine if WE threw away some of their make-up ?? ..:smiley_aafz:..:mur:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Ahh, Good Old American Manufacturing...

Oh boy!! Another Monty Python fan! I knew I liked you right off!!

How about singing the SPAM song?

Could I sell you a parrot? (It's not a dead parrot..)

How about lupine... BLOODY LUPINE!?!?!

I do enjoy British humor..

Rog

Hazel Pethig ???

And now for something different: a man with 3 buttocks !

NO !!! NOT the FLUFFY PILLOW torture !!

I came here for an argument!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well it's 8:21 PM EST, right now, looks like maybe before midnight we'll see the big 150,000 mark OH Happy day (nite) SOooo what is the next marker ?? 200,000 ?? IF so, when ?? Hard to believe all the different things we've covered here, thus far, and we keep going and going ( just like the bunny !! ) ..:thumbsup:..:cool2:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

9:32 my time and almost there.
Views: 149,982

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

11:03P.M. 150,006 We made it !! G'night guys Thanks for my B-day wish !! ..:thumbsup:

451574613.jpg..zzz 4.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO-BOO

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday dear Boo-Boo, Happy Birthday to yoooou..

0430 - 150,149

I want you to know that I came on here first thing this morning, (didn't do emails first) just so could wish my buddy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Many Happy Returns Boo....

Roger

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 150,183

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo you got your birthday wish.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO-BOO

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday dear Boo-Boo, Happy Birthday to yoooou..

0430 - 150,149

I want you to know that I came on here first thing this morning, (didn't do emails first) just so could wish my buddy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Many Happy Returns Boo....

Roger

Thanks Goomba, and all the rest of the "gang" as well, checked the count around 11:00 last nite, and sure enough, just over 150,000, so I really felt GREAT !! Hell, I even slept late this mornin, I do want to say the past year has been good for me in all things considered, this thread is the FIRST thing I look at after my wake-up routine, and it never fails to put a smile on my face, so hard to believe we have at least a few of the gang visiting EVERY-DAY !! reminds of the friendships I enjoyed in the AF, I hope we continue to heckle each other for another year and longer, AGAIN, I want to Thank everybody in the gang and everyone that makes this thread survive. ..:thumbsup:..:dance1:..:cool2:..:banana:

OK NOW !! we need Bert and Goomba to fess up and give us their exact birthdate, I'm not the only one that's gonna get another gray-hair ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo you got your birthday wish.

SURE DID !! It was great, just before I was going to bed, Great Birthday,thus far,.. hope the rest of my day goes the same way .. and Chuck I thank you again for fulfilling the role you do as the "View-Master " HMMmm I think I had one of things when I was a kid,.. where you put a disc or card of mini-photos into something like a big set of binoculars and then clicked a button to view the photos on the disc enlarged ... AHHhh the glorious days of irresponsible childhood ..:laughing:..:laughing: