Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Happy Tuesday!!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

going to hit 90 degrees today, see how much of the front wall I can finish before 1pm....then quit till 7pm when it cools down again

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Same problem here in Central Fl. , Mornings are wet from dew and now light fog, it's OK from 9 A.M. - 11 A.M. and again 7 -8:30 P.M. , IF ... it's NOT raining ! :frown:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

ah. just as the yard finally starts to dry out, along comes the down poor

NorthBama

Threads

it was blazing hot here today:mad:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Finally, something that is funny.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Why Roger I didn't know folks in Maine liked corn meal muffins. I thought that was for us folks in the south.

James, my man, I have been fortunate enough in my life to have visited and even lived in the South for short periods of time. Also, my mother taught me to explore culinary differences and although I'm no Andrew Zimmern, I do like to try different things.

I think I may have mentioned at one time or another that I used to collect cast iron cookware, especially what are called "Gem" pans, which today are simply called "muffin" pans. I shared this interest with the wife of one of my best friends who currently lives in NC but grew up in the Florida Keys and she found a 'Gem' recipe in an old Florida Cookbook which she in turn shared with me. As these muffins have twice as much flour as corn meal and a good amount of sugar in them they are light and delicious. I make a pan full of them at least once a week and have done so ever since she sent me the recipe. I have also developed methods of preparing them so they are even lighter than usual. I'll PM you the recipe if you'd like to try them.

Roger

Boobala; said:
Hey James, Roger is a Southern Rebel at heart, he still has a pile of Confederate money and a banner that reads "The South Will Rise Again" !!! .. ..

Boo,

Due to the countries current effort to erase our history of the Civil War, which admittedly wasn't our brightest moment in time, I think I'll strike my banner for the time being..
I thought Russia was the country that erased any of it's history that didn't currently fit into their ideology! - Not the USA!! - How times have changed!!

Rog 'The Reb'

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Finally, something that is funny.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

OH ..OH ...listen to Mr. SEROUS AS HELL here,.. will ya ..??? And do tell us sir, how long have you had this affllicition of, no sense of humor !! YOU need to whip up up some quips and quotes here too, ya know !! .. :laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:cool2: